Closed Thread
Page 95 of 440 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by Erie;2922234;
    Yup, since the credits said he was going to one of Brooklyn finest public schools. I imagine that could be referring to any public school there.

Do you suppose this means that Jill's friend's school turned them down too, even though they are in dire need of students?

Fransois (or however you spell it) needs to drop into Ramona's friends office and have something done about those bags under his eyes. His five years are showing!

FORT Newbie

Until he went to the psychologist, I thought Francios was 2. He doesn't speak in complete sentences. He is all over the place. He isn't focused. I don't want to come down on Francois (or the Louis Vuittons beneath his eyes), but I was SHOCKED when he said he was 4!

FORT Newbie

I don't even know where to begin!

But first...the burger!!! That kid! We haven't really seen his personality much until tonight, and boy am I glad! I agree with whichever wife that said how astonished she was since they act all hoity toity and proper! OK, even if they are the type of parents who are all in to "self-expression" and letting them figure out right from wrong on their own, A or S should have said something when Bethenny and Jason were expressing how inappropriate they thought it was! But no, sorry Jason, my son wanted to use your burger as a toy so you can't eat. Happy Holidays!

And WHAT IN ST BARTS WAS ALEX WEARING? The other wives looked fabulous fabulous fabulous! Her outfit was crap.

I missed most of the beginning (helping little brother with algebra homework...somehow) so I'll have to catch the repeat, but i DEF loved (or loathed?) what I saw!

Aaaaaaand I canNOT wait for the reunion!!

The kid is like his parents. All talk and nothing to back it up!

FORT Newbie

In her Bravo blog, Alex summarizes Francois' vicious attack on Jason's burger by saying:

"His kangaroo had several bites of Jasonís burger and he also pretended he was a Tasmanian Devil"

Alex is Cleopatra, Queen of De Nile.

lol ok this episode was great...ok first off LuAnn just went higher up in my books when she cared about hurricane Katrina...i mean the president doesn't even care, but she does...wow Betheney is funny and insane...omg The Aquadecut race track is totaly in my area..all i have to do is take the A or C train going towards Far Rockaway lol...what she said to Jill was un called for and Jill deserves an apologie...but i understand where Betheney was coming from with the materialistic crap...anyway Ramona needs help and she needs it fast...gosh i just love how Alex and her other half make their little Franswaa to be this angel that god sent from above...lol the dinner party & the counslor proved that he isn't the best kid in the world...he may be book smart but street no so much...my little sitter is 4 and she doesn't even go around screaming in public or people's homes...then take a toy and stab someones food and not correct your child for doing it is totaly inappropriate on many accounts...gosh i love when the doctor asked Franswaaa what country do we live in?! and he said "New york city" lol yes Alex and Simon your boy is a genius...i feel so bad for Hansel because his parents doesn't even care that he exist...its all about Franswaa this and Franswaa that...i can see Hansel being the blacksheep in his family when he gets older and that is going to cause sibling rivalry...Hansel and Franswaa will not get along when they get older if this continues....all in all i like this season hope it returns with a season 2...o0o Franswaa didnt get into that "nice luxurious school" that they showed on tv did he?! lol if he didnt what a shame...maybe he isnt as great as his parents taught he is...omg now he is learning German...my sister will start to learn different languages when she hits elementary school, not kindergarden or pre-k..their little minds are starting to develop on things...
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2922268;
    Do you suppose this means that Jill's friend's school turned them down too, even though they are in dire need of students?
    I think so, because that school isn't in Brooklyn...Brooklyn have nice schools..but you need to take a standardize test to get into those schools (highschool, Junior high & i think elementary)...hey i live in Brooklyn and i must say i do not even like alot of the Brooklyn schools, because they are less funded than schools in Manhattan or Queens...But like i said their are really good schools in Brooklyn that any child can go to and get a great education...its what you make out of it...you just have to do alot of searching to find them.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

I think that little Frankenstein was just giving Ramona a look at what she looks like to everyone else! She makes Alex and Simon almost seem n-n-n-n-normal!

Ramona's skin care line won't be available until they work out the problem of it making the lab rats eyes bulge out!

Closed Thread