Closed Thread
Page 94 of 440 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Does anyone else wonder if the "evaluator" wet himself from laughing so hard after little Frankie was carried out by his mother?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by taffina;2922113;
    Oh and how cute was Jill and her gay husband when they were prank calling Ally while she was answering phones for her dad's business.
    lol
    I was dying....that is definitely the kind of thing I would do if I was trying to teach my kid about working.

Probably because it's the kind of thing my friends do to me (and let's admit it, I do it to them too) I thought it was great...shows how down to earth Jill is.

Quote Originally Posted by kandi007;2921993;
    someone tell me what bethany said at the dinner table in that accent...i want to put it on my myspace
    At her birthday dinner?
    She said she was going to stab Jill in the eyeball with something...lol
    I couldn't figure out what she said, but she was pissed about NOTHING.
    Everyone at the table just looked at her. It was funny, though.

FORT Fan

she said she was going to stab jill in the eye with a skewer because jill was talking about monetary things.....bipolar nut job, run jason, run...shes already cost you your job...

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u;2922162;
    she said she was going to stab jill in the eye with a skewer because jill was talking about monetary things.....bipolar nut job, run jason, run...shes already cost you your job...
    oh okay a skewer. I couldn't make out what she was saying.
    I think Jill's reaction was funny...she told her to get new meds.

Jason didn't have to go on this show, he could have said "No, I can't represent my company like this." I mean, he should know his company better than anyone.
    I really can't say Bethenny cost him his job.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2921997;
    Restaurant OR home. There is NO excuse to ruin food.
    Little Frankie needs the "There are children starving ALL OVER the world" speech.
    I guess now we know why their apt looks the way it does. "NO" in any language is the forbidden word.
    To hell with the starving children of the world, he needs a good hiding with a nice wide leather belt. What an obnoxious little twirp. It said in the credits that he was beginning school next fall in a prestigious school. Anybody buy that story?

FORT Fan

relationships have cost many people much more that their jobs, its never been established if jay boy was married or not when he hooked up with bethe, the mere act of becoming involved with her eventually led to this...and i guess he has no one to blame but himself and stupid, uhhh, i mean cupid..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;2922192;
    To hell with the starving children of the world, he needs a good hiding with a nice wide leather belt. What an obnoxious little twirp. It said in the credits that he was beginning school next fall in a prestigious school. Anybody buy that story?
    Oh but you can't spank children these days, right? It's 'cruel'.

My parents had three levels of punishment when I was younger. If you were bad, mom spanked you with her hand. If you were really bad, she'd make you go out and pick a switch (it was always a fine line between picking one that wouldn't hurt much but also picking one that she would accept-if it wasn't a good enough switch, SHE went outside and find one). And the few times we did something really, really awful, she had this wooden paddle that was painted to look like a hand. Don't get me wrong, she never used it, but just the mention of "Go get the hand" was enough to send us into shakes and promises to be good for weeks to come.

Actually, I'm not sure why they would bring children that young to a dinner party...it's kind of a given that they'll act up considering there's not going to be any toys or other children. And supposedly they've already got the live in babysitter...why not leave them at home?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;2922192;
    Yup, since the credits said he was going to one of Brooklyn finest public schools. I imagine that could be referring to any public school there.

Frankie isn't quite the lovable genius that his parents are making him out to be. I could understand the screaming and if he was fighting with his brother but instead he stabs someone else's food. I have to say one thing for the kid, he isn't shy or lacking in confidence. And the dress Alex wore to the party was hideous. All the rest of the women are glammed up and she is wearing middle aged housewife church clothes.

FORT Fanatic

Can anyone please tell me how the IQ testing went?
    We had something come up and I totally missed the show. I have no clue when they will replay it and I am sitting on pins and needles. So is Frannie a genius or not???

Closed Thread