Closed Thread
Page 93 of 440 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by Juliana;2921971;
    Fraswaaah stabbed a burger?

Like it owed him money.

FORT Regular

Did the burger start the altercation?

Maybe it was self-defense.

SPOILER ALERT AGAIN

OK, that does it - there is no excuse, not one excuse, TV show or not, for any child to behave that way in ANY restaurant at ANY time. That goes from Chuck E. Cheese to '21.' There is no excuse for the kid to behave that way or for the parents to allow it to go on.

Then again, a kid who eats only candy & chocolate doesn't know what to do with a hamburger except play with it.

I'd betcha anything that the Zarins were livid and mortified but that part was edited out.

FORT Regular

It was a 30.00 burger too. lol.

someone tell me what bethany said at the dinner table in that accent...i want to put it on my myspace

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;2921990;
    SPOILER ALERT AGAIN

OK, that does it - there is no excuse, not one excuse, TV show or not, for any child to behave that way in ANY restaurant at ANY time. That goes from Chuck E. Cheese to '21.' There is no excuse for the kid to behave that way or for the parents to allow it to go on.

Then again, a kid who eats only candy & chocolate doesn't know what to do with a hamburger except play with it.

I'd betcha anything that the Zarins were livid and mortified but that part was edited out.
    Restaurant OR home. There is NO excuse to ruin food.
    Little Frankie needs the "There are children starving ALL OVER the world" speech.
    I guess now we know why their apt looks the way it does. "NO" in any language is the forbidden word.

FORT Fan

ok...i guess they saved the best for last...i have 3 children so i think i have a little expierence...those kids were out of control, and the worst part is that the parents saw nothing wrong with it, which means the kids act like that all the time, and the parents think its cute...i really hate parents like that, sorry to offend any one who thinks otherwise...little brats, all my mother had to do was to give me " the look" and i would behave...alex looks worse each week...simon is an idiot...the countass is lonley, all she has is a title, for now...the count was the smart husband, he left town for a month....ramona is cluless and would be totally helpless if she lived anywhere but nyc...no one would care....jill is the typical "jap", only in ny...bethennnny is bipolar, no doubt, its clear she would be a good mother, untill the time she snaps and drowns her children in the tub, or stabs them in the eye with a skewer...however all of this is what makes the real housewives of nyc a great reality tv show...
    Last edited by jaymes4u; 04-16-2008 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;2921900;
    SPOILER WARNING

OMG!!! They dress the kid just like Simon!!!
    Little banana hammocks with the days of the week in French?

FORT Newbie

I am quite irritated by all the screaming and I am absolutely FLOORED by franswah he has absolutely no home training but oh he can sing twinkle twinkle little star in Latin..A/S get over yourselves you suck and your precious FranzwAH is half-trained. Good night folks.

Anyway, the reunion should be interesting.

Oh and how cute was Jill and her gay husband when they were prank calling Ally while she was answering phones for her dad's business.
    lol
    Last edited by taffina; 04-16-2008 at 01:08 AM.

Closed Thread