Closed Thread
Page 62 of 440 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

You're missing Smith.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by izdatayat;2906432;
    The thing about Ramona is that I don't so much mind that she left, it was the obvious lies and the way in which she left. I do believe that the others were trying to "out" Ramona as classless (which she is... Ramona has not an ounce of class and the best she can hope for is to learn to keep her mouth shut when she feels the impulse to speak), but that doesn't mean she gets to endure a humiliating conversation (which was tacky to say the least) where the intent is to get Ramona to realize she's a social pariah. (R also mispronounced another word last night.. but that's another post...)

Remember Avery's friend from the hair salon who kept telling Ramona to shake it? The one who thinks Ramona is cool? My child would NOT be allowed to hang out with that girl... she is trouble waiting to happen!
    You know what? I thought the exact same thing. The reason Ramona jumped up so fast and acted so pissy was because she picked up on the fact Jill and LuAnn were telling her she had no class.
    lol

FORT Fanatic

I have another question, about the limo ride to the opera, I missed a few minutes. Did Simon or Alex explain why they could claim the opera tickets on their taxes? If they didn't explain, does anyone know how they could write them off?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2907667;
    I have another question, about the limo ride to the opera, I missed a few minutes. Did Simon or Alex explain why they could claim the opera tickets on their taxes? If they didn't explain, does anyone know how they could write them off?
    They mentioned something about it being a charity donation.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;2907670;
    Thanks!
    I guess that would explain why their good friend Jane Fonda was there.

Heads Will Roll

I owe Mrs. Countess Mrs. de Lesseps a public apology. Initially, I thought her the type of snot who made Madame Defarge knit like crazy. Now I see the wisdom in not allowing the hired help to become too familiar. From now on my entire staff (the mailman, bus driver, the McDonalds drive-up window lady and the Domino's delivery guy) shall not be permitted to address me by first name. "Hey, buddy" will have to do.

Award for worst bit of over-acting: Ramona's torturous scream when Simon shook hands with her. A simple "Ow" would have sufficed.
    Second place to Simon agonizing that he had been forced into going to the hen party. "Now I must go."

FORT Fanatic

Re: Heads Will Roll

Quote Originally Posted by Fenian;2907807;
    I owe Mrs. Countess Mrs. de Lesseps a public apology. Initially, I thought her the type of snot who made Madame Defarge knit like crazy. Now I see the wisdom in not allowing the hired help to become too familiar. From now on my entire staff (the mailman, bus driver, the McDonalds drive-up window lady and the Domino's delivery guy) shall not be permitted to address me by first name. "Hey, buddy" will have to do.

Award for worst bit of over-acting: Ramona's torturous scream when Simon shook hands with her. A simple "Ow" would have sufficed.
    Second place to Simon agonizing that he had been forced into going to the hen party. "Now I must go."
    Duh, I have always made the kids at McDonalds call me Mrs. Soandso.

As for Romona, I think Simon hurt her badly and she really should have been taken to the emergency room, nah, forget that, they let the common folk in there.

FORT Newbie

You guys are a riot

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;2907670;
    You can claim the amount you paid over the face value of the tickets. I am not sure how much opening tickets to the Met are, but the face value of the ticket is not $10,000.00 each.

Lets see.......new floors (or just plain floors), doors, furniture, toothbrushes, toothpaste.......nah! lets go to the opera!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ChocLoc;2907856;
    You guys are a riot

Chocloc. I'm glad we didn't scare you off. So who is your fave housewife? Or is it a husband? I know, you probably think Simon is HOT!

Closed Thread