Closed Thread
Page 61 of 440 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2907303;
    As for Ramona: didn't she insult Jill by walking out of her house without explanation?
    Yes. It's just funny that it reversed from the last episode.

Hey, my friends: Check out Idol Gives Back for a little perspective--it's on right now.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by livjack;2907350;
    Hey, my friends: Check out Idol Gives Back for a little perspective--it's on right now.
    Are you trying to say that you think that Alex and Simon's place got hit by a hurricane?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2907296;
    Wasn't the cake Bethenny's contribution to the party???? I vaguely remember her carrying what looked like a cake box as she was trying to enter.
    I had thought that Bethenny may have brought the cake too, until I seen it. I don't think she would have made anything that looked like that. Also I think they would have said something about her bringing it.

FORT Fogey

Re: It Just Keeps Getting Better....

[QUOTE=Fenian;2906395;][QUOTE=Jupiter;2906182;]Just in case you really have nothing else to do....there are naked pics of Alex floating on the internet...well one naked pic.
    If anyone should discover photos of Simon in or out of his Speedo, please in the name of all that is holy (including Ramona's line of crucifixes that she never fails to adorn her cleavage with in the shallowest product placement in history), DO NOT POST.
    Yeah but pics of Simon, Tamra's hubbie from last season in or out of his Speedos would be fine....

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2907354;
    Are you trying to say that you think that Alex and Simon's place got hit by a hurricane?
    Ahh...most telling.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2906909;
    I haven't noticed if anyone has mentioned the birthday cake yet. So what did y'all think of it?
    I concluded that if Simon & Alex made it, or someone made it for them (non-professional), it was nice. I think homemade cakes, despite their imperfections, are a nice gesture, especially for a four year old. OTOH, it wasn't in keeping with Simon & Alex's "perfect" facade.

FORT Fogey

I think S & A would be a lot more likeable if they dropped the perfect facade and concentrated on being good parents to their children.

FORT Regular

"Why does he equate speaking French with having superior intellect? There are plenty of stupid people in France"

lol. TVHOLIC.

FIRA-thanks for the Andover/Exeter clarification. I was too lazy to google it. I knew there was some trick to the names. It's been a Loooong time since these schools have come up in any conversation in my life. Prep schools are no longer on my radar. I'm more aware of nursing homes, at this point!

FORT Regular

Brooklyn Mama.
    I mentioned the seven sisters in reference to how people don't say exactly where they went if they went to one of them.
    Have you ever noticed that?

In my experience, they often reply to the college question...
    "A woman's college" The "to which one"-gets "in Massachusetts" as a response, etc. It gets tedious, and then I can never keep it straight where they went, ever.

Do you do that?

A Vassar graduate, however won't say "Poughkeepsie". They just say "Vassar". I'll often say Bronxville, when I mean Sarah Lawrence.

Bryn Mawr and Barnard just say it.

Who am I missing? I've only named six of the seven. (I never remember all the dwarves either!)

With the exception of Alex (Northwestern), I don't know where any of these ladies matriculated. My guess is that Jill's mother made sure her girls got a good education. The others? Well, Luann was probably modeling during her college years.

Ramoana-seems like an LIU/Hofstra/CUNY type.
    Bethenny-Cooking school? Business school?
    Last edited by Juliana; 04-10-2008 at 12:06 AM.

Closed Thread