Closed Thread
Page 60 of 440 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: It Just Keeps Getting Better....

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter;2906182;
    Just in case you really have nothing else to do....there are naked pics of Alex floating on the internet...well one naked pic. Actually I only stumbled on that little item about Alex by accident...and of course, curiosity got the better of me. However, I didn't have the bells to look at the "R" rated photo...those pastie thingys were pitiful enough.
    I did go for the full monty and wish I had my own pasties to put over my eyes. Actually, she did have the courtesy to wear a mask.

Meanwhile, I'm petitioning Bravo to have a steel cage match between Orange County Vicki and NYC Ramona. We could pump them up to lethal rages by sending a family van for Vicki and Simon for Ramona. My money's on Vicki. The fur will fly!

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

I read somewhere that A and S don't really live in Cobble Hill, but like 2 blocks away from where the neighborhood starts... so they say they are in Cobble Hill, but they really technically aren't.

I don't know if that is true...

FORT Fanatic

I haven't noticed if anyone has mentioned the birthday cake yet. So what did y'all think of it?

FORT Regular

The cake was pitiful. But my sister and BIL do the same thing. BIL makes the cakes each year and we're supposed to all fawn over it. And it always looks like Francois's cake. Maybe one of their "things" is homemade cakes.

On the other hand, maybe they used the money they should have spent on the kids to put aside in their Met tickets fund.

FORT Newbie

Just joined-but I've been reading everything for a while.

LuAnn was my favorite until this episode. Yes, the Mrs. DeWhatever got to me (When she started to say it I was thinking OH MY GOODNESS! SHE WANTS TO BE INTRODUCED AS THE COUNTESS!) Even if it's what she prefers, whats so bad about Luann? The guy probably already hates driving around snobs like her. I don't know if the wives have ever given reasons for participating, but if it truly is REAL, I'd think they'd say something along the lines of "I want to put to rest all of the stereotypes about us because we aren't really the way people say we are." Well, LuAnn's Mrs. thing did just the opposite. (I like how Bethenny introduced her to the cook later on....with a bit of contempt. Go Beth!) But that's not what got me the worst...

So does anyone else feel horrible for Noel? For the past 2 episodes we've seen him plead with LuAnn to either stay or let him come out with her and she just brushes him off. The way he carries around that poor little puppy! My heart BROKE for the poor little boy!
    Last edited by JessesGirl; 04-09-2008 at 08:15 PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't noticed if anyone has mentioned the birthday cake yet. So what did y'all think of it?

Damn - I didn't even look at the C-A-K-E . I was to distracted by Simon trying to spell Valium- V-A-I-L. We now know they didn't get the money for all of those clothes playing Wheel of Fortune!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;2906121;
    I don't think they are renovating. I think that is the way they live. Remember, it was Bethany who brought up the whole subject of renovation by asking Alex if they were renovating. And only then did Alex go into the floor story, etc. Izdatayat is absolutely right the floors are the last to be done and in Alex's house it was obvious they hadn't done anything. And I still think it is an apartment rental not a townhouse they own. The backyard had a rusty old swing set and we all remember what the bedroom looks like. I think they are just leeches on society.

My theory is that they bought this townhouse for a great price because it is a fixer upper. It looked like there might be a lot of water damage there but it was hard to tell. I bet they ran out of money since they waste so much on other things. They come off as the type who just wants the mailing address and that is satisfying enough. It quite funny when you look at it! This show is hysterical!

Also, didn't Ramona end the last episode saying Jill acted classlessly? Isn't it kind of funny that the table turned????

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2906909;
    Wasn't the cake Bethenny's contribution to the party???? I vaguely remember her carrying what looked like a cake box as she was trying to enter.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2907173;
    My theory is that they bought this townhouse for a great price because it is a fixer upper. It looked like there might be a lot of water damage there but it was hard to tell. I bet they ran out of money since they waste so much on other things. They come off as the type who just wants the mailing address and that is satisfying enough. It quite funny when you look at it! This show is hysterical!

Also, didn't Ramona end the last episode saying Jill acted classlessly? Isn't it kind of funny that the table turned????
    Agree with your theory about buying it and fixing it. That would explain the floors as that's the last part of a renovation (and the weather must be just right to do floors).
    As for Ramona: didn't she insult Jill by walking out of her house without explanation?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by wickedorchid;2907108;

Damn - I didn't even look at the C-A-K-E . I was to distracted by Simon trying to spell Valium- V-A-I-L. We now know they didn't get the money for all of those clothes playing Wheel of Fortune!

Oh it was just a normal looking 4 year old cake. Oops, I meant a normal cake for a 4 year olds birthday cake. It looked a bit like maybe the boys helped to bake it. It was a bit lopsided, but hey it's not like most of America was going to see it or anything... :

Closed Thread