Closed Thread
Page 58 of 440 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: It Just Keeps Getting Better....

[QUOTE=Jupiter;2906182;]Just in case you really have nothing else to do....there are naked pics of Alex floating on the internet...well one naked pic.[QUOTE]

Great. Now poor little Francoi ... Francai ... Fr ... Frankie will have to learn how to say boobies in French. "La plume de ma tante; les boobies de ma mère. Now can I have some lemonade?"

If anyone should discover photos of Simon in or out of his Speedo, please in the name of all that is holy (including Ramona's line of crucifixes that she never fails to adorn her cleavage with in the shallowest product placement in history), DO NOT POST.

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

The thing about Ramona is that I don't so much mind that she left, it was the obvious lies and the way in which she left. I do believe that the others were trying to "out" Ramona as classless (which she is... Ramona has not an ounce of class and the best she can hope for is to learn to keep her mouth shut when she feels the impulse to speak), but that doesn't mean she gets to endure a humiliating conversation (which was tacky to say the least) where the intent is to get Ramona to realize she's a social pariah. (R also mispronounced another word last night.. but that's another post...)

Remember Avery's friend from the hair salon who kept telling Ramona to shake it? The one who thinks Ramona is cool? My child would NOT be allowed to hang out with that girl... she is trouble waiting to happen!
    Last edited by izdatayat; 04-09-2008 at 04:40 PM.

Have you ever noticed how red Ramona's nose is during interviews? She may have allergies or somethin' but I'm just sayin......

Just for the record..and in case the ladies are reading. I really miss RHOOC and want you back.

FORT Regular

Oh holy hell where do I begin? Last nights episode was choke full of goodies!!

Alex/Simon ~ What in all things holy was Simon wearing to the Met opening?!?!? A tux with a gold bow tie? And how great was it that they made this big deal about the red carpet and when they got there the paparrazzi could care less!! I was both amused and disgusted when the whole family was at that restaurant and they kept on Francois to order his stupid lemonade in french. Even the waiter was looking at them like And I think it is perfect that only her backside made it into the style section!

Bethenny ~ Not too much about her bugged me this episode. I still think she can do better than the guy she is with. He is never going to give her a baby and like Jill said "You deserve your one"

LuAnn ~ Wow I can't believe she chided Bethenny for introducing her by her first name to the driver. And then she made that comment about its like being introduced to a child. That was pretty bogus. I am sure she would feel above me so does that mean she would have to be formally introduced to me?

Ramona ~ Ugh what a disgusting women. She was so dense when the dinner conversation centered on what makes a women classy. Now granted I thought it was odd that Simon came for a girls dinner party but I would never have carried on about it the way Ramona did. And then the way she just bolted! How classless was that?!?!?

I missed the dancing and the tour of the Brooklyn shack because our cable went out during the thunderstorm. So I will hopefully catch a rerun this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by izdatayat;2905774;
    Oh, and I can't believe LuAnn sent her son to boarding camp in Switzerland (where they picked up lice). He's the kind of child I think would have a miserable experience at boarding school.

And LOL that LuAnn is "the Count's" FOURTH wife. Kudos for fifteen years, though the count is probably a serial adulterer.
    As long as LuAnn has access to "the count's" credit cards she probably doesn't care who he sleeps with. It just means she doesn't have to.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;2906580;
    As long as LuAnn has access to "the count's" credit cards she probably doesn't care who he sleeps with. It just means she doesn't have to.

Seriously! We've all seen The COUNT.

Thats probably why she calls him "The Count" and not "my husband" or even "My Count". It's completely not personal or indicative of any intimacy.

FORT Newbie

I literally watched last night's episode with my mouth wide open. I could not believe Ramona! Simon really creeps me out but she was so freakin' obnoxious! She really showed her true colors. She is such a pig! I can't believe someone rich or poor would be so blatenly rude to someone she's never even met. I just about died when she was dancing at the club and how she lied right to Bethenny's face about why she left the party. She just grosses me out!

I like LuAnn but I couldn't believe her reaction at Bethenny's introduction of her to the limo driver. Bethenny was like "puleeze, get over yourself". Hilarious. She kind of bugged me up until last night. but she had some really funny comments that were exactly what I was thinking.

I'm completely repulsed when I watch Alex and Simon. I just don't even know what to think about them.

I'm liking Jill a little more each episode but I can't stand the way she talks. She may have millions of dollars but her accent makes her sound like a truckdriver.

Finally....if Ramona and Alex have so much money, why in the world don't they do something with their teeth (Ramona's are just as bad as Alex's) and hair! Please...get some highlights and a decent hair cut!

I'm done now and I feel so much better getting this off of my chest! I've been wanting to do this for so long!

FORT Newbie

OK, I live in Brooklyn, and what the rest of the country doesn't often realize is that an ugly house like Alex in Cobble Hill or a similar neighborhood cost around $2 million in fixer-up-condition. A mint brownstoner (original facade, details, new reno) will cost you close to $4 million, if not more.

Question: what was with the seven sisters reference? Did one of the women attend a seven sister's college? I did, so I'm just curious.

I may need some coaching here folks.

I am feeling bad for Simon and the situation that he was placed in by Alex's fauxvite to the dinner and Ramona's rudeness. One of those klassy ladies should have given her a demure kick to the ankle bone and and icy smile so that she would knock it off. And I thought that he handled himself quite well- especially for the absent friends toast.

Am I just feeling sorry for them after seeing the disheveld home that they live in because they are "socialclimbing poor"? I do know plenty of folks who are "boat poor", "golf poor" and "Vegas poor" so you have to respect people's choices - I myself was once "LivingwithaBluesMan poor". But to be greeted so rudely and haraunged by a gues - didn't they just throw Sean Young out of an award show for pulling crap like that?

Closed Thread