Closed Thread
Page 50 of 440 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by FaithDelight;2900743;
    It was not MY idea! It was Bethenny who said she wants to be the next Martha Stewart! I am not too crazy about Martha, but she can do rings around Miss Bethenny and never miss a beat! Martha would never lower her standards and become intoxicated on national television.
    That's for sure! Can you imagine?
    But she did "do time"!!

"Going to jail is much more lady like than getting hammered." ...Emily Toast
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

FORT Regular

I am so looking forward to tomorrows episode. I can't believe the season is almost over I am ashamed about how much I love this show.

FORT Regular

me too.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FaithDelight;2900743;
    Martha would never lower her standards and become intoxicated on national television.

Maybe Bethanny should shoot for being the next Sandra Lee instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2898827;
    Also, I think the same thing happened to Kimberly's husband on OC in Season One; they just kept it under better wraps and then told some accompanying lies.
    Speaking of accompanying lies, you would think the NY cast would have learned from the dimwits in CA. Wonder if this horrendous lie would have been revealed if this so called Prince's new wife would have kept her trap shut.

Go to familylawcourts.com and scroll down a few to a section titled "blog exposes one alienating father". Just read about this today and it's VERY sick and sad. So much for Prince Charming and everything being a fairytale! Seems more like a nightmare to me!

I wonder if people exposing these reality Ho's opposing personalities is worth it....especially when kids are involved. If Betheny's boyfriend was fired because of this lame reality show, how will that effect his kids?

FORT Newbie

It has been fun to laugh and trash these gals and the showto some extent because it is comical in parts and takes us away from our daily grind. But remember most of this "program" is scripted and it is LOW budget which explains the "sets". I do think Alex is most likely the most real person, The Coutness is a joke with the title, where I come from they are called "Paper Royalty". You can get one off the Internet.....Poor Beth. keeps trashing her parents...we got enough of that the first time, she needs more therapy.....and the rest...forget it. Anyway tonight is the finale...can we stand to wait until next year's Season 2...I think we can! All the blogs here are what the producers were waiting for to see if they have an audiance and they do...US...LOL! We is fillin them pockets with GOLD!

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carmelcottage;2902851;

The Coutness is a joke with the title, where I come from they are called "Paper Royalty". You can get one off the Internet.....!
    actually, her husband's family has held that title for a long time now. while you can indeed purchase titles these days, he does seem to have it from his family.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2887428;
    Walmart hoopies...

Quote Originally Posted by Carmelcottage;2902851;

It has been fun to laugh and trash these gals and the showto some extent because it is comical in parts and takes us away from our daily grind. But remember most of this "program" is scripted and it is LOW budget which explains the "sets". I do think Alex is most likely the most real person, The Coutness is a joke with the title, where I come from they are called "Paper Royalty". You can get one off the Internet.....Poor Beth. keeps trashing her parents...we got enough of that the first time, she needs more therapy.....and the rest...forget it. Anyway tonight is the finale...can we stand to wait until next year's Season 2...I think we can! All the blogs here are what the producers were waiting for to see if they have an audiance and they do...US...LOL! We is fillin them pockets with GOLD!
    Tonight is the finale already? Wow, that was short! I am sure Bravo will pick up another season. These shows are sort of like Robin Leach's "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous". People love to have a glimpse into someone else's world but while these folks may be rich, they are more infamous than famous. They appear as fools and I bet their families are embarrassed to be related to these weirdos. Anyway, have you all heard that Lifetime has picked up Project Runway? It will no longer be on Bravo TV!

Closed Thread