Closed Thread
Page 45 of 440 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2895963;
    Alex could use some extensions in her hair to give it some weight and richness. I swear she looks like she used to be a man!

I just thought Alex may have had an incident with a Mack truck.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2895971;
    I just thought Alex may have had an incident with a Mack truck.
    Put some Birkenstocks and Levis on her, she'd look just like she is straight from Eugene, Oregon.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u;2893671;
    if they didnt know before, im sure they do now, since we have trashed them daily for the last month, and yes im pretty sure they have read this site...
    I truly hope that they have read each and every post,and maybe, just maybe, a couple of these individuals will wake up.
    Ramona definitely better start acting like a mother instead of a "peep".
    Alex and Simon had better figure out soon that once their money is gone, so are these so-called "friends" of theirs.
    LuAnn had better begin treating her housekeeper/cook/nanny/slave better than she does now-does LuAnn not know how badly she is coming off,plus that downright bold-faced lie she told to her little son-she should really apologize to him and make amends by staying home at night with the children.They are her most valuable treasure.
    Bethenny needs to stop drinking and maybe go to a clinic. She will never be the next Martha Stewart,especially if she keeps up the boozing.
    Jill should never change-she is super!

Our ladies made the front of Page Six today --

'HOUSEWIVES' COSTS EXEC HIS JOB - New York Post

If you read all the way through, it seems as though Jason is not the only one this has brought attention to. Ramona was called into the headmaster's office to disuss Avery's use of the term "lezzies" on one of the episodes.

FORT Regular

Ok so Jill's myspace says she is 32?!?! I love that woman but I don't think so!!

Quote Originally Posted by bullymom;2895957;
    I believe Bethenny said in her blog that there WILL be a season two and it will revolce around the publication of her latest cookbook. She said that "a publishing" had never been done on TV before. She made it sound like the whole season would revolve around the printing of this book. I am sure she meant that it would be the plot for her portion but that is not how she put it.

Maybe in season two we will see Mario's mistress and get a glimpse of at least one of the Count's other families. And Bobby will show emotion. Alex and Simon will be the same. And Alex will still need a haircut and be wearing the same animal print/denim outfit. I am hoping we get to see their big arrival at the Opera soon.
    I hope Bethenny's book goes well. With Jason out of a job, she may be the one to wear the pants and pay the bills.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by Allygirl;2896514;
    Ok so Jill's myspace says she is 32?!?! I love that woman but I don't think so!!
    I saw it said that as well and I seriously doubt it too. I assumed she was in her early 40's. If she's really 32, she may want to make an appointment with the plastic surgeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2896536;
    I saw it said that as well and I seriously doubt it too. I assumed she was in her early 40's. If she's really 32, she may want to make an appointment with the plastic surgeon.
    I looked around some and it appears that Jill is 32.....plus12!
    CYA

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2896501;
    Our ladies made the front of Page Six today --

'HOUSEWIVES' COSTS EXEC HIS JOB - New York Post

If you read all the way through, it seems as though Jason is not the only one this has brought attention to. Ramona was called into the headmaster's office to disuss Avery's use of the term "lezzies" on one of the episodes.

Thanks for the link. I really can't believe that he would be fired for appearing on the show, I think it was an excuse to get rid of him, although if they have very high standards for their employees, they may not like the idea of him having dinner at his girlfriends every night and then taking her to his house to bed her afterwards. I really don't find it a plus that she is so happy to share these details with the whole world.

I also wonder why the school believes they have the right to talk to people about the language they use off school property, really if it were any of their business, they should be more upset that the child is involved with a program where women are getting drunk and talking about their sex lives.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Allygirl;2896514;

Allyson's MySpace says she is 18, that would make Jill an awful young mother. Of course we know Allyson isn't that old, I can see not putting totally true info on a public site, but they tell Allyson's age on the show, so I don't get it.

Closed Thread