Closed Thread
Page 439 of 440 FirstFirst ... 339389429430431432433434435436437438439440 LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4400
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3884601;
    I'm not sure what the comment that her pregnancy got out so early means? Did the press announce it the day after she found out? I did a quick search and only found articles reporting she was 2 months pregnant - nothing sooner. I'm not sure what would be wrong with her sharing such happy news anyway. She's on a reality show for goodness sakes - her life is supposed to be an open book. If she didn't tell us about stuff like this, we'd be annoyed...
    On the Bravo site there are a couple of clips taken from next weeks show. In one of them Bethenny is breaking the news to Jason that the news of her pregnancy was leaked by a blogger (Perez Hilton who was very snarky about it - I just read what he wrote and honestly if Bethenny was going to leak the news herself she would have done it to someone friendly to her). Jason is unhappy because he was waiting to tell his parents in person, and now they were going to find out about his child through the tabloids.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3884631;
    Saying that, if she really wanted it kept on the down low
    she could have maybe not peed in front of cameras.
    There is that. At least Jason's proposal was done privately.

In the scene where Lu was apartment hunting and "just happened" to catch Kelly coming to meet her, she really acted surprised at the idea of forking over so much moola a month for the privilege of living there. Comes from expecting someone else to pick up the tab, now she's forced to deal with common issues like this.

And did we really have to witness Ginger being sick about a dr visit? She's not cute to me, she's an animal and she's not mine. I really didn't need to see bodily functions, it was sickening. Was there nothing else in Jill's life that could have been showcased?

Really loving the Bethenny/Alex growing friendship. Seems sincere on both sides.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shaniac;3884146;
    Drama aside, I just have to say how sexy Mario is especially when speaking Italian. Who knew!
    I've always had a bit of a crush on Mario.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3884409;
    .... Speaking of that, Sonja, while not ugly by any stretch of the imagination, did not look good at the dinner. It was as if she didn't have makeup on...she really should have.
    Are you referring to her dinner with Luann and Kelly? If so, I actually thought she looked really good. Pretty in a more natural way. Some of the posts have commented on Sonja looking "homely," but I think she's pretty. Her nose is kind of large, but good for her for not feeling she needs to have rhinoplasty. I think she looks much younger when she's not wearing a lot of makeup, and doesn't have her hair "poufed up." I'm, also, kind of thinking her sometimes-superficial comments might really just be tongue-in-cheek. I could be wrong, but so far I'm getting the impression she likes to get a rise out of people, and the joke is really on them. Too early to tell. Maybe I'll change my mind later in the season.

FORT Fogey

I like Gloria, but the closeup of her when she, Jill, and Lisa were on the bed picking out pictures for their book was bizarre! She said something like, "A bride should never wear chiffon on Christmas," all while her eyes were bugging out. She looked like a demented, aging Hollywood actress! Kind of reminded me of Norma Desmond from 'Sunset Boulevard.'

Quote Originally Posted by Boann;3884634;
    ....at the news of her pregnancy was leaked by a blogger (Perez Hilton who was very snarky about it - I just read what he wrote and honestly if Bethenny was going to leak the news herself she would have done it to someone friendly to her).
    I agree. She wouldn't have gone willingly to Perez...

By the way, did anyone else notice that after LuAnn wrangled that apology out of Bethenny at the table, that some time after that, LuAnn was encouraging Jill to run after Bethenny and congratulate her? I watched the show for the second time and caught that. I just thought that was amusing...sad but amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3884678;
    Was there nothing else in Jill's life that could have been showcased?
    Nope. Ginger's poop is her hobby

i keep saying you'll need boots and a shovel dealing with jill. otherwise you'll be knee deep in crap.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Closed Thread