Closed Thread
Page 438 of 440 FirstFirst ... 338388428429430431432433434435436437438439440 LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4400
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3884310;
    I thought, however that Louann made that comment to Kelly inan endearing way. She was talking about how Kelly is really quite innocent and childlike - polar opposite to those who've been hardened by the divorce experience. I didn't think LouAnn's comments were meant to be mean spirited, at all, though.
    I thought it was a dig. Remember her reaction to Kelly's jelly beans? lol Another condescending moment. Kelly even said, "LuAnn made me feel uncomfortable in my own home... what's wrong with jelly beans??"

So no, I don't think LuAnn meant her comment in a positive, endearing way. She may try to play it off in that way, but you can tell she looks down on Kelly. Sorta like how she is with Rosie, actually. I mean, yes, on one hand sure she likes Rosie. But on the other hand, it's fairly obvious that she sees herself as "above" Rosie... and Kelly as well. That's why she feels entitled to make these little remarks, i.e. digs.

FORT Newbie

Wow, have you guys seen this yet? Silex gives their "one-word" impressions of other housewives!

'Real Housewives NY': Who planted the article saying Alex and Simon may get fired? - The Dish Rag - Zap2it

Simon is super perceptive, especially! Alex says Jill is "complicated" and Simon says Jill wants to be needed all the time. They are both quite articulate, as well as perceptive.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3884307;
    Are you talking about when she called Kelly a child? The jist of it was that Kelly wants to get married again because she wants to have more kids. The other two were very surprised by that. Kelly said she wants more kids because she loves kids. That's when LuAnn made the comment about - that's because you are a child!
    You know I don't even remember anymore. It might have been that. I just remember thinking at one point when she was talking to Kelly 'does she always have to be that way'. I'll have to watch that episode again.

Speaking of that, Sonja, while not ugly by any stretch of the imagination, did not look good at the dinner. It was as if she didn't have makeup on...she really should have.

I'm watching little bits from next week episode and I really question how Bethenny's pregnancy got out so early. It seems weird that the only people that knew were Bethenny, Jason, and her BFF....makes you really think that Bethenny does really have a love affair with the press.

Simon's Bravo blog makes references to when he "was" on speaking terms with Jill, so it will be interesting to see what happened between Jill vs. Alex & Simon. Obviously, Bravo showed hints in the season preview they ran last night and in the "high school" comment they've been previewing all season.

I think it's comical at this point to showcase LuAnn's etiquette foibles. She thought it would be rude to bring up the "classless" discussion with Mario in the middle of a group of people . . . but she thought it was ok to talk about it instead in a foreign language!??!?!?! That's rude! Later, at the same event, she seemed to think it was okay to bring up the "snake" discussion with Bethenny in the middle of a group of people, in English this time. That woman has GOT to get over herself!!!

Interesting, too, how Sonja also commented on how much LuAnn sleeps around (ok, that's a paraphrase, but that was the gist of it).

I'm glad we saw Bethenny make that comment about how Jill only cares about material things. I was hoping to see a comment like that after seeing the preview last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3884431;
    I'm watching little bits from next week episode and I really question how Bethenny's pregnancy got out so early. It seems weird that the only people that knew were Bethenny, Jason, and her BFF....makes you really think that Bethenny does really have a love affair with the press.

Exactly.

I have nothing against Bethenny or any of these women.
    I do, however, think anyone who has been trying to make it in Hollywood for almost 20 years now like Bethenny has been doing - is obviously desirous of attention.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3884431;

Plus the camera man, the sound guy, maybe a producer. Who knows how many people were in the apartment when she got the results of her test.

I'm not sure what the comment that her pregnancy got out so early means? Did the press announce it the day after she found out? I did a quick search and only found articles reporting she was 2 months pregnant - nothing sooner. I'm not sure what would be wrong with her sharing such happy news anyway. She's on a reality show for goodness sakes - her life is supposed to be an open book. If she didn't tell us about stuff like this, we'd be annoyed...

Quote Originally Posted by Boann;3884502;
    Plus the camera man, the sound guy, maybe a producer. Who knows how many people were in the apartment when she got the results of her test.
    You make an excellent point.

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3884601;
    I'm not sure what the comment that her pregnancy got out so early means? Did the press announce it the day after she found out? I did a quick search and only found articles reporting she was 2 months pregnant - nothing sooner. I'm not sure what would be wrong with her sharing such happy news anyway. She's on a reality show for goodness sakes - her life is supposed to be an open book. If she didn't tell us about stuff like this, we'd be annoyed...
    I can understand her not wanting to spread the news about this too soon. There's always that fear of miscarrying especially so early like she was. Having to tell your family that you are having a miscarriage is rough enough. I can't imagine how hard that would be if you had to add hundreds of thousands of people to that.

Saying that, if she really wanted it kept on the down low
    she could have maybe not peed in front of cameras.

Closed Thread