Closed Thread
Page 436 of 440 FirstFirst ... 336386426427428429430431432433434435436437438439440 LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 4400
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3883286;
    It's well worth your time to log on to Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more and bring up the reader reviews for Jill's book. You will soon understand why she is so anxious for some words of praise - she is not getting very many from those who have read the book.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3883341;
    It's well worth your time to log on to Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more and bring up the reader reviews for Jill's book. You will soon understand why she is so anxious for some words of praise - she is not getting very many from those who have read the book.
    at the reviews and even more so at Jill for reviewing her own book!! Can you say desperate??
    Last edited by Duckyface; 04-22-2010 at 05:56 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3883178;
    Does she have more than one show on a day? I watched it and Jill Zarin was not on it. Allyssa Milano was.
    Behar is only one time weekday evenings; with quite a few repeats. I also watched; did not see Zarin.

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3883286;
    OMG!! How desperate can she be? What a complete idiot!
    Even in her attempt to defend herself it became more clear that it was her that posted that review by her language....
    I never liked Jill from the beginning but she seemed to have many fans which always puzzled me, I hope people are beginning to realize she is a FAKE bored housewife who "needs to get a hobby"!

My fantasy reality show would be a Big Brother type show with cast members like Jill Zarin, Kate Gosselin, Kelly Bensimon, Heidi Montag, Sherre (RHoA), and all the other narcissistic types all having to live in the same house for a extended period of time....come on CBS...bring it on!

Now there are rumors from some who are investigating Jill's reviews on Amazon that besides leaving herself good reviews, Jill also left Betheny's book bad reviews.

A reviewer with Jill's maiden name, her birth date and a child and husband with the same names as her's, also left some responses to bad reviews calling the #1 reviewer on Amazon anti semetic for not liking her book, and saying that she should not be allowed to own a cat

FORT Fan

Jill's dog is the ugliest little rat that I've ever seen!

Awww! don't pick on Ginger, she's just an innocent animal. There are plenty of other "bitches" to pick on! What was Kelly thinking wearing that shirt like that...did she really think that was a dress? Maybe she was advertising for all the bachelors that were supposed to be at the party. LOL! And then Alex walks in wearing a beaded curtain, WTH!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3880274;
    I think you're giving Ramona too much credit. I agree, she's not a dunce, but I don't think she's mean. I think she lacks social skills. Not all of her outbursts are recriminatory in nature - nothing provoked her outburst toward Kelly at Saks, and nothing provoked her thoughtless comments to Bethenny on the bridge. Well, nothing except thoughtlessness itself, which I attribute to her lack of social skills.

I happen to like Ramona - I think she's made a successful marriage, a successful family, and a successful business. She comes across as rather awkward, though, uncomfortable in her own skin and very self-conscious of the way she speaks (though in the process, she tends to overlook the "what" she speaks). I see her as the unpopular girl trying to fit in. Of course, I also see Jill with the self-image of the unpopular girl, but Jill strong-arms her way to the top of the food chain (or her perception of the top of the food chain) by being mean and acting superior to people.

I don't think Ramona has serious ulterior motives.
    Actually, I like Ramona too!

But I don't think I'm giving her too much credit. With Kelly, remember how Ramona was initially super nice to her? Then Kelly dissed her by writing an article which implied that Ramona didn't know anything about fashion (ignoring her education at FIT, years as a buyer, etc.). Ever since then, Ramona hasn't been the same toward Kelly.

Bethenny has also said some snarky things about Ramona in the past, as well, so it's not surprising that some things come out of Ramona too from time to time.

But with that particular comment on the bridge, it WAS mean, but it was one of those too close to the truth comments, as opposed to purely false, mean comments. The bridge comment felt mean *because* it was truthful. In a way, Ramona was just telling Bethenny to make up with Jill because they had a good friendship. I'm really not sure what part of their conversation provoked her crabbiness... so with THAT particular situation, I agree was just Ramona being blunt/tactless.

Most of the time though, it's really obvious that Ramona is responding to the other women's snarkiness. For example, LuAnn loves to condescend to Ramona, and every time she does, Ramona hits her back with a lil' something. I think Ramona's a super sensitive person, actually.

One good thing is, she appears to be developing a friendship with Alex. And Alex of all people, is like the one woman who tends NOT to talk trash about others, unless they've done things to warrant it. Notice how Alex's blog was super nice to Ramona about her fashion week disaster! So Alex definitely wouldn't be the type to push Ramona's buttons & incur her passive-aggressive outbursts. A good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;3881317;
    Please let me be the first to volunteer to sit shiva on "Secrets of a Jewish Mother".
    I'm a shiksa and I thought that was hilarious.

I'm really looking forward to next week's show. I can't imagine what Alex could have possibly done to set Jill off like that.

back luvsginger!
    CYA

Closed Thread