Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3878173;
    X_X That was a bit much, watching someone pee with the door halfway open.
    Peek-a-boo potty pic. Yeah, we could have done without that shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaniac;3878214;
    This new lady seems low rent. She picks up men to use and then gets rid of them for the next in line. Luann seemed to relish the moment Kelly realized Max was the new lady's recent toss out. How odd.
    No low rent in a 5 story townhouse in the upper east side of NY. She was married to a ggggrandson of J P Morgan. I am sure she has bookoo bucks. She sure seems less than classy but is well known and respected in NY society.
    "Take the best and leave the rest!"

FORT Fogey

Sweet Bobby. What a great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3877669;
    I do agree with this.

However, all the backlash she has gotten probably hit her hard. She probably expected everyone to look at how harsh Bethenny can be and side with Jill. It didn't turnout that way. Now she's got the majority of the viewers turning against her because of her behavior....this can make an insecure person explode. It could also be the only reason why she wants to try and reconcile with Bethenny. Not because she wants to be friends with her but because she doesn't want the viewers to keep disliking her so much.
    The poll taken was 84% for Bethenny to forget Jill. Gotta love it and so she should. Fuggetaboutit!
    "Take the best and leave the rest!"

FORT Fogey

This new lady seems low rent. She picks up men to use and then gets rid of them for the next in line....
    I don't think so. Lots of men do the same thing, and they're not necessarily called "low rent." It's too early for me to tell, but I'm kind of looking forward to seeing more of Sonja.

Quote Originally Posted by onmycell;3878168;
    Ramona on the runway....PRICELESS.
    Oh yeah....I looked forward to this all week and she didn't disappoint.

I actually thought Alex looked the best of the three of them on the runway. Kelly just looked all kinds of wrong......she needs to never let anyone pull her hair away from her face like that again.

This new lady seems low rent. She picks up men to use and then gets rid of them for the next in line. Luann seemed to relish the moment Kelly realized Max was the new lady's recent toss out. How odd.

ever thought maybe she had him too? remember how she looked at him like he was her last meal when they met last season? she was eating him up with her eye like a vulture.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife;3878192;
    I was thinking the same thing, sure I do it in front of my husband, but B was doing it in front of a whole film crew! I also can't believe she keeps pregnancy tests lying around. LOL! Ramona looked rediculous, I wish she had been on the live show tonight. I'd like to hear what she thought of herself on the runway!
    That really didn't shock me, I do the same thing. We bought the costco size box to have on hand in moments of complete fear!

There was so, so much wrong about these women in last night's episode. Some <del>low</del> highlights:

1. All of the women asking & telling each other which designer they're wearing: I'm certain truly wealthy socialites never have this conversation. Not only do they already <ital>know</ital>, it doesn't matter to them because the truly wealthy can buy the same or better for themselves.

1a. LuAnn is way too impressed with Sonja's intercom system & elevator. It just shows how she's really just a regular, average gal, completely unaware of how the truly wealthy live. And by the way, LuAnn no longer has Marty Scorcese for a neighbor. LuAnn moved, doesn't she remember?

2. Jill was being nasty about the fashion show the whole time (no surprise) but she was saying those things to Simon, whose wife was the leader of the project. Let's talk about low rent, huh?

3. Jill thought Ramona was trying to sabotage her event? Come ON - Ramona doesn't necessarily get a pass on this one, but she wasn't trying to betray or sabotage Jill. It wasn't about sabotage. It was just Ramona being Ramona. But Ramona really should not have started up with Kelly while Jill & the presenter were speaking. It was so very . . . Countesslike, lol!

There was lots more wrong - I didn't keep a tick list - including the stuff everyone mentioned above.

One thing that was right - Kelly asking Jill WTF about that email and calling her out on it.

Last nights epi was kind of boring. The best part was Romeana on the catwalk. She looked possessed, it was hysterical! This show does not need a new housewife! This Cougar seems horny, snobby and a ditz. I guess she is taking Bethenny's place when she leaves the show.

Closed Thread