Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3877484;
    I think that Jill is being sincere.
    <br>I think Jill is sincerely a day late and a dollar short - she sincerely apologizes the day before her book comes out & her scheduled appearance on Watch What Happens. <br><br>
    Remember last season's finale, when Ramona had a fit about the signage on the SkinnyGirl bar? Remember how it took her no time to convince Jill that Bethenny had done it on purpose to take advantage of her?
    <br>Ramona surely seems to push Jill's buttons, doesn't she? There's the incident you quoted above, and also, all it took was for her to tell Jill that Kelly & Bethenny were on speaking terms and it triggered Jill to write a threatening email to Kelly.

Gonna be interesting to see what's thrown at Jill on Watch What Happens tonight, and how she and her mother deflect it.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3877484;
    We have to remember why Jill surrounds herself with people who "need" her - because she's very, very insecure.
    I do agree with this.

However, all the backlash she has gotten probably hit her hard. She probably expected everyone to look at how harsh Bethenny can be and side with Jill. It didn't turnout that way. Now she's got the majority of the viewers turning against her because of her behavior....this can make an insecure person explode. It could also be the only reason why she wants to try and reconcile with Bethenny. Not because she wants to be friends with her but because she doesn't want the viewers to keep disliking her so much.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I think wayyy deep down Jill is a caring person but her actions don't portray her that way.

I thought the sinage at last year's event wasn't Skinny Girl but from a company who's product they received for free. Jill & Romana's problem was that THEY didn't think of it first.

I know when the company I work for donates something, I expect that in return I would be able to my logo up & visable. That's marketing 101.

FORT Regular

I am only halfway through tonight's episode and can't help but thinking that Jill is the biggest bitch I have ever seen. Oh, and Ramona on the runway....PRICELESS.

FORT Fanatic

X_X That was a bit much, watching someone pee with the door halfway open.

I was thinking the same thing, sure I do it in front of my husband, but B was doing it in front of a whole film crew! I also can't believe she keeps pregnancy tests lying around. LOL! Ramona looked rediculous, I wish she had been on the live show tonight. I'd like to hear what she thought of herself on the runway!

I'm watching "Watch What Happens" now and Jill is totally & completely full of s**t. Just full of s**t.

She's saying that she was mad that Bethenny wanted to apologize on camera (at Ramona's apartment), not behind closed doors. Oh puh-LEEZE! Really? Sayeth a woman who puts private conversations on speakerphone and saves voicemails to playback to other people? Get a grip, Jill, seriously. And where's she been for 6 months since the cameras are gone? Oh, I remember - she was stewing and hating until <del>book-release day</del> yesterday, when she suddenly felt remorseful.

But it's fun watching Andy put her in her place!
    Last edited by rebotco; 04-15-2010 at 11:28 PM.

This new lady seems low rent. She picks up men to use and then gets rid of them for the next in line. Luann seemed to relish the moment Kelly realized Max was the new lady's recent toss out. How odd.

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3878197;
    I'm watching "Watch What Happens" now and Jill is totally & completely full of s**t. Just full of s**t.

She's saying that she was mad that Bethenny wanted to apologize on camera (at Ramona's apartment), not behind closed doors. Oh puh-LEEZE! Really? Sayeth a woman who puts private conversations on speakerphone and saves voicemails to playback to other people? Get a grip, Jill, seriously. And where's she been for 6 months since the cameras are gone? Oh, I remember - she was stewing and hating until <del>book-release day</del> yesterday, when she suddenly felt remorseful.

But it's fun watching Andy put her in her place!

Gloria stated that Jill was just like her. After watching Watch What Happens, I believe her. She did nothing but make excuses for her daughter wretched behavior. And when Jill stated she tried to reconcile with Bethany off camera at Ramona's apartment, Why would Bravo edit that out???

Quote Originally Posted by Shaniac;3878214;
    This new lady seems low rent. She picks up men to use and then gets rid of them for the next in line. Luann seemed to relish the moment Kelly realized Max was the new lady's recent toss out. How odd.
    What other reason would she have to bring it up at all? She is a "snake" just as Bethenny said.
    "Take the best and leave the rest!"

Closed Thread