Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

It seems to me that this season most of the action revolves around the women either fighting or getting together strictly to talk about their fighting. Sometimes they talk about the quarrels between themselves directly and sometimes they talk about the other women's quarrels, or they talk to the other women about their quarrels with the women who aren't present. Got that? It was the same way on OC this season, except on OC we got to see the actions that set off the gossip, cattiness & fighting.

I don't know if Bravo is responsible for causing the quarrels, but it's too obvious that the quarrels and backstabbing scenes are all caught on camera.

Let's see some actual activities for a change. If they fight during the activities, so be it, but all these episodes so far have been about the same old fights. Enough already!!!

OMG...my eyes, my eyes!!!!

I have never seen a more unattractive woman in a bikini before. Kelly should do us all a favor and buy herself a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3875039;
    I can't remember if this was the board questioning were Brad has been or not. Jill did post today that Brad is doing fine and has started his own design firm and was traveling when they were filming last year.
    He's a HORRID designer (if he's the one who did her apartment). Never saw anything so tasteless.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915;3876280;
    OMG...my eyes, my eyes!!!!

I have never seen a more unattractive woman in a bikini before. Kelly should do us all a favor and buy herself a mirror.

I seen this pic, she has a man-body w/boobs.

FORT Fan

Hm. Well, it appears that someone is finally on damage control...

NYC Housewives’ Jill Zarin Ready To Kiss & Make Up With Bethenny Frankel | Reality Tea
    Last edited by dustypants; 04-14-2010 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3876726;
    Hm. Well, it appears that someone is finally on damage control...

NYC Housewives’ Jill Zarin Ready To Kiss & Make Up With Bethenny Frankel | Reality Tea
    Like the article asks, is she even being sincere? Or is this because of all the back lash that she has gotten. I think the best thing for her would be to send a note to Bethenny apologizing for her behavior and unwillingness to listen to what Bethenny had to say and move on.

At this point, I don't blame Bethenny for not wanting to reconcile.

Hmmm ... so she returns from her vacation to find that the public does not buy the "victim" role she tried to portray. Now, she has a blacklash from the audience while her book is just coming out. Oops! That could potentially harm sales. I must do some damage control.

I don't buy it, and I don't believe B does either. Go back to your lapdog, Lu. She "needs" you, underbitch that she is.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3877112;
    Hmmm ... so she returns from her vacation to find that the public does not buy the "victim" role she tried to portray. Now, she has a blacklash from the audience while her book is just coming out. Oops! That could potentially harm sales. I must do some damage control.

I don't buy it, and I don't believe B does either. Go back to your lapdog, Lu. She "needs" you, underbitch that she is.
    "underbitch"

i'm so using that!
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3876221;
    ...Let's see some actual activities for a change. If they fight during the activities, so be it, but all these episodes so far have been about the same old fights. Enough already!!!
    I was thinking the exact same thing! I watch the show to see another way of life and how rich (or pseudo rich) women live. If I wanted to see women fighting, I could just call people in my own family...

FORT Fogey

I think that Jill is being sincere. We have to remember why Jill surrounds herself with people who "need" her - because she's very, very insecure. People who need her are less likely to walk away from her. I think that in reality, she has very little confidence in herself and her relationships, and needs constant reassurance for everything. It's very easy for her to be swayed into thinking someone is her enemy or has deliberately hurt her. Remember last season's finale, when Ramona had a fit about the signage on the SkinnyGirl bar? Remember how it took her no time to convince Jill that Bethenny had done it on purpose to take advantage of her? When really we all know that Ramona was just mad because she didn't have anything to advertise for, and Zarin Fabrics had gone on the step-and-repeat. I think LuAnne has done the same thing here. When Bethenny tried to come over at that fashion show, and after she left Jill and LuAnn were talking about it, Jill says - Was that weird? Was I weird? Was I okay? and LuAnn says "No, you did what we talked about, you weren't too over and you weren't too under." This makes me think that Jill thinks that LuAnn is actually her friend, helping her through this. My guess is that the fighting started when Bethenny's career took off, she couldn't spend as much time with Jill, and pulled away, and Jill got hurt.

Closed Thread