Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;3874785;
    I truly do not think Jill is as hateful as many think she is.
    I don't either. This is all edited remember to slant in different directions. Whatever makes a good story.

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;3874785;
    I truly do not think Jill is as hateful as many think she is.
    It's not that Jill is hateful - she probably isn't - but I think she's very unlikeable. Seems to me she's carrying some huge chip on her shoulder, she's insecure, she's phony, she's a snob, and she likes to think she's smarter and more right than other people. To me, her behavior indicates she still thinks of herself of the unpopular girl who latches on to the popular, pretty girl who shows her some attention (LuAnn). I see a healthy dose of "if they could see me now" thrown in there, too. A gal like Jill can only think she can make herself seem better by making other people seem worse.

I'd be interested in learning what a physiognomist would have to say about Jill's facial expressions (or lack thereof) when she does her talking heads shots. To me, she always comes across as saying things she doesn't really believe - she doesn't smile when she says positive things and she keeps an unnaturally neutral look when she says negative things. I just find her phony and unlikeable.

I can't remember if this was the board questioning were Brad has been or not. Jill did post today that Brad is doing fine and has started his own design firm and was traveling when they were filming last year.

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3874936;
    I don't either. This is all edited remember to slant in different directions. Whatever makes a good story.
    I agree it's possible that they edited out things that Bethenny might have said that we viewers would side eye. But as far as anything Jill has said and done, I don't think editing changed much if anything.

You can't edit in something someone never said. Neither one is particularly angelic, but Jill is definitely mean girl especially with her "We hate B" partner/ bff Lulu. Since they showed part of the message, why not show the rest of it, maybe on the reunion show? That's if she still has it. My guess is that once it aired and didn't get the "gasp!" reaction she wanted, she deleted it FINALLY.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I'm looking forward to seeing Ramona on the runway this week.
    The preview looked priceless.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OBXLvr;3873885;
    Yes I saw that and she didnt think she shouldn't ask that to begin with

In regards to Bethenny I agree on her looking really chiseled. She's also a LOT thinner then in previous shows and apparently she's had plastic surgery beyond the cantaloupes

When she was heavier
    ForWomenOnline » Skinny Girl Bethenny Frankel Wasn’t Always Skinny

http://s11.bdbphotos.com/images/orig...smwdpuqquw.jpg

I also read that she appeared topless in a 1994 movie called Hollywood Hills 90028 and she looked quite different.
    Yes, Bethenny is thinner now than she was a couple of years ago, but she wasn't at all "heavy" in the those links, IMHO. Also, in the headshot pic, the one on the left just shows her lines around her mouth more prominently than in the pic on the right. The lines are still there, but maybe a better makeup job in the pic on the right. I've always thought Bethenny looked great -- then, and now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3874570;
    Oh boy...Kelly...asking underage kids if they are wearing undies boarders on being a pedophile.
    There have been a lot of posts about this, but I think the episode clearly showed Kelly had been reading scripted questions in a survey-type style, and realized right after she read the question about underwear that it wasn't appropriate for the kids she had been "interviewing." She made a mistake, and quickly realized it.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3875158;
    I'm looking forward to seeing Ramona on the runway this week.
    The preview looked priceless.
    I am too! Wow that fierce 'model' face she was making--

I'd like to be a fly on the wall with these ladies when they're watching the show at home alone and really SEE themselves....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3875039;
    I can't remember if this was the board questioning were Brad has been or not. Jill did post today that Brad is doing fine and has started his own design firm and was traveling when they were filming last year.
    Thanks for the update. I had posted a recent comment wondering what had happened to Brad.

Closed Thread