Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Sass, I agree with you. Hopefully Bethenny will be at the reunion show. Isn't she due in June? I'll be disappointed if she's not there.

i love to read some of the recaps of this shows. i also love the comments. they can be so funny. do you know jill some jill haters are actually talking about wearing "Team Bethenny" t-shirts to jill's book signing on the 15th? wouldn't that be something?
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

I just finally got the chance to watch last week's show.

Oh boy...Kelly...asking underage kids if they are wearing undies boarders on being a pedophile.

I really think Jill & Bethenny might have resolved their issues, even if they were only civil to each other & not bbfs. However the dethroned-countless had to swoop in on her broom & "protect" Jill from evil Bethenny. I got a bit of a middle-age lesbian thing going on there with Lulu & Jilly. WEIRD!

So Jill told Bethenny that Bobby was havingn a procedure done; Jill didn't go into further details with her & never returned her calls, texts, ect. so how was Bethenny supposed to know Bobby had cancer??? Tehndidn't bethenny mention that she did not want to call Bobby directly because she did not want to insult Jill by not going through her first.

I dunno...maybe bethenny was supposed to drop everything to sit Shiva with Jill for Bobby who wasn't even close to dying.

Except that Jill wasn't sitting forlornly beside her dying husband's bedside. She was out partying and getting her picture in the papers.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3874570;
    I just finally got the chance to watch last week's show.

Oh boy...Kelly...asking underage kids if they are wearing undies boarders on being a pedophile.

I really think Jill & Bethenny might have resolved their issues, even if they were only civil to each other & not bbfs. However the dethroned-countless had to swoop in on her broom & "protect" Jill from evil Bethenny. I got a bit of a middle-age lesbian thing going on there with Lulu & Jilly. WEIRD!

So Jill told Bethenny that Bobby was havingn a procedure done; Jill didn't go into further details with her & never returned her calls, texts, ect. so how was Bethenny supposed to know Bobby had cancer??? Tehndidn't bethenny mention that she did not want to call Bobby directly because she did not want to insult Jill by not going through her first.

I dunno...maybe bethenny was supposed to drop everything to sit Shiva with Jill for Bobby who wasn't even close to dying.
    guess she expected "b" the have read her mind. remember "b' had lots of things going last summer. she was every where. jill was just using bawby as an excuse for something else. it's obvious now. for jill to try to portray that bawby was on his death bed and throw her so-called generosity to "b" in her face is mean and beyond low. jill says on her face book page that she didn't know that "b"'s dad was that ill and that she was sick to her stomach. bs. alex tried to tell her and jill being jill with her fantasies that she admits to making up by the way, was not hearing it out of spite. jill ruined their friendship and for what? i still don't see how sending someone flowers for someone having a "procedure" is wrong or neglectful. it does not require anyone to drop everything in their lives and bow down to them. thyroid cancer is very treatable if you catch it in time. apparently it was caught in time. you don't get slit from ear to ear for that type of cancer. an inch and a half incision is all it takes. and jill was very out an about and in the papers the whole summer while bawby was supposed to have been on his death bed as she tried to portray. jill is full of it and she knows it. i don't think jill's behavior goes with her writing an advice book with her mother and sister nor will the book make the sales it could have. i think she messed it up for all of them. i certainly wouldn't take advice from her especially when it comes to friendship. it's a crock and she's a hypocrite. that's like accepting the old adage "do as i say, not as i do". you and your own parents knew it was crap when they tried to sell it to you as a kid and she wants me to spend my money on that b.s. yes jill get a hobby and don't write any more books giving advice. i see how you roll. i say the same thing about the classless discountess's full of crap and self love book. hypocrites at their finest. oh and now jill is saying that they were threatened to bring the drama or be cut from next season by the producers. bravos' andy is denying it. i thinking andy is telling the truth.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

KK4
    FORT Fan

There was a point before countess pulled her away, that Jill said "maybe I am wrong". did I imagine that?

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;3874679;
    There was a point before countess pulled her away, that Jill said "maybe I am wrong". did I imagine that?
    you heard right. she also said "maybe i was too hard on her".

FORT Fogey

I think there must be more to this argument than meets the eye. A falling out with someone that close has to have many, many levels and a build-up of things that have been going on for a long time. So, I don't think this is just about a phone call or emails or Bobby, and I don't think we can possibly know what the rest of it is. So I'm reserving judgment on who, between Jill and Bethenny, is the "bad guy." I think they truly cared for each other, and do care for each other, and I really hope they can patch things up. I think they are both good people with their fair share of flaws.

However, LuAnne should butt out.

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3874733;
    you heard right. she also said "maybe i was too hard on her".
    I truly do not think Jill is as hateful as many think she is.

FORT Fan

In regards to Jill's FB status, is it possible that she was under Luann's influence? Has anyone heard if they're still friends? Given the fact that Jill wasn't at (or invited to) Bethennys wedding, leads me to think that they are probably done, but I wonder if there was some or any attempt on Jill's behalf. Hmmmmm, is it Thursday yet?

Closed Thread