Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by kellyh;3873726;
    Did anyone catch the scene when Kelly asked those 10-11 year old boys if they were wearing underwear???? WTH?????
    Yeah, WTH was that about? Would Kelly like a man asking her 2 young daughters if they were wearing underwear? I think not!

I think she realized it ... although a bit too late ... she said she wasn't asking them any more questions. Ditzy.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I saw your posting about Bethenny being in a movie in 1994.

Wow, that's 16 years ago.
    Do all these reality show people pursue fame and celebrity for so long?

I had seen her on the Martha Stewart show and that was a few years back - but not 16 years back!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by OBXLvr;3873885;
    Yes I saw that and she didnt think she shouldn't ask that to begin with

In regards to Bethenny I agree on her looking really chiseled. She's also a LOT thinner then in previous shows and apparently she's had plastic surgery beyond the cantaloupes

When she was heavier
    ForWomenOnline » Skinny Girl Bethenny Frankel Wasn’t Always Skinny

http://s11.bdbphotos.com/images/orig...smwdpuqquw.jpg

I also read that she appeared topless in a 1994 movie called Hollywood Hills 90028 and she looked quite different.
    In the link with just the face shot, she looks sick in the 'before' picture...almost anorexic.

In the the other one, it looks like the very first pictures is a bad shot but other then that she looks good in all those pictures.

Wow-- Kelly is WAY past the flirting,tossing hair,huge grinning and giggling age,isn't she? I hate how she acts around men! I think she put on that act around the writer so he'd write a good article about her. I thought to myself that she'd not really go out with him, just wanted to ensure he'd write a good article. Reminds me of high school 'player' type girls. (I actually thought the guy was laughing at her at first and baiting her with the book remarks, but later I decided he thought maybe he had an easy old couguar by the tail!) I agree with the above poster: She needs face powder-- STAT!

I hope the producers have planted a 'mole' on the show in Luanne. Surely no one would act like her. Trying to break up a reconcilliation between two old friends because she wanted to be the best friend now! How jr high is that? And to me the whole bar scene where Bethany had to drive so far to meet her was odd. Luanne almost seemed like she was being fed her lines in an ear mike or something. Like she was told things to say to push Bethany's buttons or something. If not, then she's got a problem and I'm glad she's not in my circle of friends.

FORT Newbie

From Jill's FB on why she's not writing a Bravo blog this week...

I did a blog last week that covers my thoughts both weeks. Everything you see now, I lived 9 months ago. Hard to watch. We are also not allowed to talk about the future so I have to keep quiet but trust me, I am a little thick sometimes..but I finally will get it.

the classless discountless wants people to bid to have lunch with her for a skating rink in harlem? she also chastised ramona for not donating ball gowns for a "high end" thrift shop!!! who in the hell would want to sit with this chick and have to listen to her explain that she's part pocohantas, french, and a whole lotta crap that has nothing to do with charity. high end thrift shop?!?!? yeah i need a dior ball gown for a job interview.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

I love when the producers showed Jill and Lu saying Jill didn't ambush Kelly with Bethenny last year ... then Bam! clip from last year showing Jill letting B in and mouthing to her "Kelly's here" and strong-arming them into a bedroom to 'talk it out'. And as for Jill being outnumbered ... WTH?? Ramona is more in Team Jill's camp than B's, but I'll count her neutral. That leaves guard bitch Lu and Jill vs B. Who's outnumbered?!?

What a pathetic paranoid person Jill is, suggesting that Kelly cannot forgive and go on with her life without it being some kind of lie/deceit toward Jill. Dude, get over yourself ... most of us have already.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3874008;
    Yeah, WTH was that about? Would Kelly like a man asking her 2 young daughters if they were wearing underwear? I think not!
    She is so out of it...I really think she might not care....

i bet right before the reunion the creep will try to make peace with lady "b". i pray that bethenny doesn't let Jealous Insensitive Lying Lips Zarin try to make up before the reunion so she can rip her a new one. can't wait for her to shred the classless discountless to pieces either. i used to like loose lips and never cared for lulu but now i can't stand either of them. someone commented that the discountless's pretentious book is bathroom reading at best. i wouldn't read it if it were in the library. and i can't see how anyone would think lady "b" would plant a story with that worm perez of all people when in fact she can't stand him (much like most people can't) only jill would stoop so low. she especially did it because she knows perez doesn't like lady "b" either. he even went as far as to tweet "b"'s baby would be born a termite. which ironically is what she called him!
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Closed Thread