Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3873563;
    Has anyone else noticed how oddly shaped Bethenny's face is? I guess I would describe it as rectangular. I can't think of anyone else with a face shaped like that. It's very distracting - at least to me.
    I agree. Just look at the pictures of her pregnant--her face got even more distorted.

FORT Fan

I don't normally read the blogs at bravo, but was interested to see what kind of damage control was being done by Jill & the Countless. Jill's isn't up yet (maybe she's still out of the country), but Luann's is..... she is not a very good writer, and she of course doesn't really own up to her actions - and does anyone else think she's incapable of real feelings?? Also, most of the blogs are usually 2-3 pages...... but Simon's is 5!! I didn't read it, but man does he have a lot to say! lol..

BTW - Happy Friday everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3873734;
    I agree. Just look at the pictures of her pregnant--her face got even more distorted.
    It's primarily her lower jawline. Squared off.
    And, yes, I thought the same thing since the day I first saw her on the Martha Stewart Apprentice show.

I am just wondering if Bravo is totally ratcheting up things this season. So much of it seemed totally staged.
    No matter what either has done / not done at thispoint, Jill needs to move on with it. If she no longer wishes to be friends with Bethenny, she can just say that. But, she needs to do it gracefully and move on.

I just think this is all to gender empathy for Bethenny and garner interest in her new show. I hate to think these women can be so totally immature.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3873739;
    I don't normally read the blogs at bravo, but was interested to see what kind of damage control was being done by Jill & the Countless. Jill's isn't up yet (maybe she's still out of the country), but Luann's is..... she is not a very good writer, and she of course doesn't really own up to her actions - and does anyone else think she's incapable of real feelings?? Also, most of the blogs are usually 2-3 pages...... but Simon's is 5!! I didn't read it, but man does he have a lot to say! lol..

BTW - Happy Friday everyone!!
    Simon's is always so long... but it's my fav. He recaps the whole episode with his own remarks. I find him refreshingly honest compared to the others.

FORT Newbie

I can't imagine the show is so staged that Jill and Luann would agree to the damage to their names and book sales. Interesting how Jill's Mother has been quiet through all this. Maybe we will get a glimpse next week on Andy's show.

I always enjoyed the back and forth between Jill and Bethenny. It's kind of sad to see where this has gone. One thing about Bethenny. She doesn't hide her faults or deny her mistakes. That gives her points in my book.

I want to find a DVD or a download of Bethenny's time on Martha Stewarts Apprentice show. I'm interested in how that was edited and how she came across.

I'm scarred for life after seeing Ramona on the catwalk.

I need a life!

FORT Newbie

I had thought Bethanny was so mean after last season, but this season , especially the latest episode, with Ramona saying all those horrible things on the bridge, and how Jill would cut off and never be her friend again, over a tiff, and Luann has been mean too. Two of the women kind of remind me of a couple of my sisters who are all about themselves and attention and being a victim, psychos.

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3873739;

- does anyone else think she's incapable of real feelings??
    TOTALLY!!!!!! Someone wrote in their blog, I think Bethenny, that she is narcissistic and I believe it. She probably stayed at Jill's so that the Zarins would know what it's like to have 'royalty' in their home.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3869763;
    She was all giggly over him, wasn't she, right up until she decided that he wasn't 'major' enough compared to the guy she divorced. Perhaps she didn't get the memo about lowering your expectations.
    That guy was absolutely adorable!!

I've just read the blogs on the Bravo site, with the exception of Lu. I wouldn't believe anything she said, and she's so obnoxiously condescending to even the readers that I avoid her whenever I can. She's not worth it.

I wonder how the mean girls will react when they hear how the public is receiving the interference from Lu. It was totally a "I'd better get in there and break this up before they make up and I lose my new bff (and free place to stay in the city)."

So, Jill told B it was a "procedure" and didn't see fit to explain that it's a lot more, yet feels justified that it's all B's fault. Funny that B is going through the same kind of tragic medical thing but that does not factor into the equation for Jill because it DOESN'T CONCERN HER. Remember, it's all about Jill and her toxicity. And she has a lot of it, with Lulu egging her on.

Wow, Alex. The standout sane one of the group. Still not all the way sold on Simon, but I do enjoy his blogs. Please continue on this series, we need someone to translate!!

Kelly ... she does give the comic relief, except when I get grossed out by her flirting with men/boys. The one that she said was handsome had to be 20+ years younger than her. Of age, but way younger ... although she brings the teeny bop giggly/hair flip move every time. Question: Does she have face powder? Is it only me that gets distracted by the forehead shine?

Ramona goes between mean girl and comic relief. On the bridge, she was all about defending Jill. This is the same gal who warned B last season that Jill is all about the underdog and (according to Jill's blog) B is no longer the underdog. Then she tried to get B and Jill to hash it out. Her mistake? Including Lu at the same time. I think her eyes were opened when Lu kept interrupting.

B, give it up. Jill and Lu are the toxic ones, egging each other on.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kellyh;3873726;
    Did anyone catch the scene when Kelly asked those 10-11 year old boys if they were wearing underwear???? WTH?????
    Yes I saw that and she didnt think she shouldn't ask that to begin with

In regards to Bethenny I agree on her looking really chiseled. She's also a LOT thinner then in previous shows and apparently she's had plastic surgery beyond the cantaloupes

When she was heavier
    ForWomenOnline Skinny Girl Bethenny Frankel Wasn’t Always Skinny

http://s11.bdbphotos.com/images/orig...smwdpuqquw.jpg

I also read that she appeared topless in a 1994 movie called Hollywood Hills 90028 and she looked quite different.

Closed Thread