Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

That 'talk' between Jill and Bethenny was uncomfortable to watch. They should just stay away from each other and the other women should leave it alone too.
    I wonder if Bethenny was pregnant when they were filming this because she has been crying alot (hormones). Last seasons she wasn't that emotional. And she does find out she's PG next week.
    The Countless is acting like a Jr. High girl who doesn't want anyone else to be friends with her BFF Jill. Pitiful!
    Ramona is mean and has mental problems. Kelly is boring this time.
    And Alex and Simon are the same ones. Go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3873457;
    That’s the weakest that I have ever seen Bethenny. She is clearly not in a good place.
    I can never tell how much they're acting for the show, but I felt so bad for Bethenny who seemed genuinely hurting... coming from a trip where her dad refused to see her (did I hear that voice-over correctly?) and then facing Jill like that. The scene at Ramona's home was ugly. Just awful. I would have thought, as Jill seems to get off on feeling she's the better person who is needed by her struggling bff-of-the-moment, that seeing Bethenny come to her in a position of weakness (knowing she was opening herself up for likely rejection) would have touched her in some way to help rekindle their friendship. But no. And Jill's comment about referencing her notes "because she had a bad memory"... geeze, lady - how can time heal all wounds when you're so puposefully overriding human nature by keeping score like that?

ETA: I agree about the pregnancy hormones and crying - must be tough for someone like Bethenny who seems to try very hard to hide her emotions in that way.
    Last edited by coltnlasma; 04-09-2010 at 09:20 AM.
    remember to play

Sidenote: my favorite new Bethennyism is "Ramonacoaster."

When Jill and Luann asked who suggested the 'ambush' did Ramona deny having anything to do with that? AND OMG I wanted to punch Ramona in the face when they were walking to the Brooklyn. I have a feeling that Ramona is more like her father than she would be willing to admit.

I really am not liking Luann this year, I don"t know how one person could be so self absorbed. What the F was up with her greeting Bethenny with a 'you don't want to talk to me?' then running to tell Jill 'she didn't even say hi to me'. So is 'you don't want to talk to me' French for 'hello?'

I was in awe of the fact that Bethenny has the power to ruin Kelly's life like Jill and Luann said she did. Really? So it was Bethenny who told Kelly to assault her boyfriend last year? Interesting.

Those two have a distorted sense of reality.

Oh and I loved the fakeness radiating off of Jill when Alex's kids came home. She probably ran home after that, burned her clothes, and took a hot shower to get their germs off of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3873514;
    When Jill and Luann asked who suggested the 'ambush' did Ramona deny having anything to do with that? AND OMG I wanted to punch Ramona in the face when they were walking to the Brooklyn. I have a feeling that Ramona is more like her father than she would be willing to admit.

I really am not liking Luann this year, I don"t know how one person could be so self absorbed. What the F was up with her greeting Bethenny with a 'you don't want to talk to me?' then running to tell Jill 'she didn't even say hi to me'. So is 'you don't want to talk to me' French for 'hello?'

I was in awe of the fact that Bethenny has the power to ruin Kelly's life like Jill and Luann said she did. Really? So it was Bethenny who told Kelly to assault her boyfriend last year? Interesting.

Those two have a distorted sense of reality.

Oh and I loved the fakeness radiating off of Jill when Alex's kids came home. She probably ran home after that, burned her clothes, and took a hot shower to get their germs off of her.
    stoppppp please stoppppp! agreee whole heartedly but it hurts!
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

FORT Fanatic

Has anyone else noticed how oddly shaped Bethenny's face is? I guess I would describe it as rectangular. I can't think of anyone else with a face shaped like that. It's very distracting - at least to me.

Quote Originally Posted by coltnlasma;3873478;
    I can never tell how much they're acting for the show, but I felt so bad for Bethenny who seemed genuinely hurting... coming from a trip where her dad refused to see her (did I hear that voice-over correctly?) and then facing Jill like that. The scene at Ramona's home was ugly. Just awful. I would have thought, as Jill seems to get off on feeling she's the better person who is needed by her struggling bff-of-the-moment, that seeing Bethenny come to her in a position of weakness (knowing she was opening herself up for likely rejection) would have touched her in some way to help rekindle their friendship. But no. And Jill's comment about referencing her notes "because she had a bad memory"... geeze, lady - how can time heal all wounds when you're so puposefully overriding human nature by keeping score like that?

ETA: I agree about the pregnancy hormones and crying - must be tough for someone like Bethenny who seems to try very hard to hide her emotions in that way.
    The tongue is like a fire. No manner how sorry you are or how much you cry sometimes you can take back or undo what you've said.
    The damage is done. I hope it will at least be a life lesson and help in other relationships.

i was thinking the same thing - i def got some same sex loving vibes from them last night.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3873457;
    Is LuAnn auditioning to be the next bff or the next lover?

FORT Newbie

I find Jill and LuAnn absolutely appalling humans. The worst, most vile women I have seen in a long time. Especially LuAnn. My daughters and their friends act older and they are teens. LuAnn, you married for money. Plain and simple. You have an empty title. You married into the title and money. She did nothing to earn it and anyone with a real title would never act like her.. I'm not a big Bethenny fan, but at least she tried. I am so glad I dont have despicable women like this in my life....

Did anyone catch the scene when Kelly asked those 10-11 year old boys if they were wearing underwear???? WTH?????

Closed Thread