Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3872966;
    what's wrong with a pregnant woman in a bathing suit/bikini? is a baby growing in a woman's womb somehow shamefull? is a baby bump to something to be hidden? i don't get it.

Perhaps read what's written before making a comment.
    i was asking a general question. in the summer on the beach it surprises me how many women (older women) complain about pregnant women in their suits. i remember being in cancun and these two old ladies told a girl "she should be ashamed of herself for parading herself around like that". what nerve. her baby bump was cute, her bikini was cute. the girl glowed. i told them they were jealous! that's what i meant by my comment.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3872799;
    Imagine if Brad thought the affair guy was hot - he'd be jumping around like he did over Max!
    I wonder what really happened to Brad?

FORT Fogey

He was made an unperson. Not even mentioned.

I think we deserve to know what happened to Brad ... and to OC Vicki's "new assistant" that got the uh, spa treatment makeover ... and Frankie, Vicki's nemesis and Jeanna's bff ... and ?

I don't think Brad was on Team Jill, and got voted off the island.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I have never posted on here before but after tonight's episode I have to say that I have never seen grown women act more like selfish girls as tonight. The meaness and selfishness coming from Luann and Jill is despicable. I'm sorry that they are New Yorkers as they are giving all of us a terrible reputation. I know someone like Jill who only sees their side of a situation, runs and talks to everyone who will listen about how they were "wronged" and then will never give the other person a chance. It's their way or no way. A list???? For real, how high school is that? And of all of them, I never thought I'd fine Luann the most disagreeable of them all. She's the one who needs a hobby. I think she saw that maybe Jill and Bethenny would have mended their friendship and was threatened by that. I just want to smack someone

I loved how Luann made the 'ambush' about her. She needs to get over herself.

Jill's husband throat was slashed? Next thing you know, she'll be telling everyone that his carotid artery was cut and he almost bled out.

Pocahontas needs to mind her own business! I can't believe she butted in on the conversation between Jill and Bethenny! She's so insecure that she just couldn't let the talk... was she afraid they'd make up. I guess Jill forgot how she "ambushed" Bethenny with Kelly last year. WTH! And yes Jill, you are a cold bitch!

FORT Newbie

omg i am cracking up..."i don't wanna talk to you - you have no brain"

Please please PLEASE get Jill Zarin off my TV!!! What friggin' nerve - she doesn't hold grudges, no: she makes lists! She doesn't trust Kelly because what else is Kelly lying about . . . WTF!?!?!?!? First of all, Kelly didn't lie about anything and second of all, it had NOTHING whatsoever to do with Jill Zarin!!! Like you said above (and like Ramona said), it was ok for Jill to butt in to get Bethenny & Kelly to talk but it wasn't ok for Ramona to do the same . . .???

Bethenny was 100% on target in what she was saying to Jill, and she was absolutely saying it in the right way & with the right tone, but high and mighty Jill refused to listen. Jill Zarin is a stupid b***you-know-what.

This episode was entirely too much about entirely too many people butting in to arguments that weren't about themselves, and also did anyone else notice Alex' hickey?

FORT Fan

I don’t see how anyone can defend Jill or LuAnn at this point.
    That “woman” is such a needy, co-dependent, insecure, child!
    She is like permanently stuck in 11th grade.
    Ambushed? You’re scared of Bethenny? That’s the weakest that I have ever seen Bethenny. She is clearly not in a good place. She didn’t even have a comeback for that cruel comment that Ramona made to her. She just started crying.
    Is LuAnn auditioning to be the next bff or the next lover?
    Attention countless, everything isn’t about you, ya dumb drag queen!
    Bethenny didn’t come to see you, so why did she need to speak to you? She clearly doesn’t consider herself your friend and could care less about mending any kind of relationship with you.
    Ramona- how passive aggressive of you?! You made Bethenny come there and then proceeded to throw her to the wolves. You refer to Jill and LuAnn as the “mean girls”? Well you’re the insecure 10th grader that will do anything to fit into their clique, including betray your own friends.

Alex- love her!
    Kelly- she’s just comic relief.

Closed Thread