Closed Thread
Page 4 of 440 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2833877;
    And why is Bethany on there? Is she a wife? A mom? She must know someone.
    Wasn't she on The Apprentice? It was a few seasons ago.
    I just found this: Bethenny Frankel - Bio
    It was the Martha Stewart Apprentice (god, it was awful).

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2834478;
    I'm not sure of the limit, but I'm pretty sure it has the 250K minimum.
    From what I read, that is the minimum needed to spend to have the card. Don't know if there is a max. I've read about someone spending 2 million on the card.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u;2833369;
    you are right about alex just "running" the hotel...i also wondered about him spending a 100 grand, although he did use a black amx card...
    Spray painted black?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by serpentina;2834883;
    Wasn't she on The Apprentice? It was a few seasons ago.
    I just found this: Bethenny Frankel - Bio
    It was the Martha Stewart Apprentice (god, it was awful).
    I knew that she looked awfully familiar! Thanks for that info!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2835223;
    I knew that she looked awfully familiar! Thanks for that info!
    yet another reason why not to watch this show!

Although I love reading the snarky comments. FORT is much more fun than anything on TV.

FORT Newbie

And while I'm ranting, the woman who "hates the suburbs" and lets her horsefaced husband pick out her clothes is a real piece of work. A. By the time she is "all dolled up" in the jungle print clothing she ends up looking like a low class ho, and B. there is simply no way that her husband can earn enough "running" (There was nothing about him owning the hotel.) a boutique hotel to pay $100,000 in one shopping spree. Take 25 grand of that and get your damn teeth straightened.

ChristoferHawke I agree with you whole heartedly...Alex has skanky teeth, stringy, brassy hair and last but not least, poorly textured facial skin. She needs a chemical peel stat. Oh yeah let's not forget her trailer trash taste in choosing an evening gown appropriate for the opera. She and hubby were clueless in that department. They're so desperate to crash 'society', but trust me those 'old moneyed' bitches can smell desperation at 20 paces. They will never be inTown and County magazine.
    Now as for her hubby's poor choice in wearing a 'Borat' thong........jeebus, hasn't he heard of waxing. That was not a pretty sight!!! Jeez in comparison I recently saw a pix of cutey Carson Kressley all decked out in his pink thong, tanned all over and virtually hairless.

Jill, Ramona and Luann are like watching 12 year old junior high kids. I actually know some 12 year olds who are more mature than them. These women are so immature! And they are grown women with kids. Ramona is trying too hard to make people like her. Jill got all crazy just because she wasn't invited to Ramona's cooking party. And Luann acts nice to everyone but talks nasty about them behind their backs. These women are just too much!
    Last edited by straycat80; 03-12-2008 at 11:50 AM. Reason: added something

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;2832841;
    And while I'm ranting, the woman who "hates the suburbs" and lets her horsefaced husband pick out her clothes is a real piece of work. A. By the time she is "all dolled up" in the jungle print clothing she ends up looking like a low class ho, and B. there is simply no way that her husband can earn enough "running" (There was nothing about him owning the hotel.) a boutique hotel to pay $100,000 in one shopping spree. Take 25 grand of that and get your damn teeth straightened
    Au contraire! Alex does not look like a ho! She looks like a museum piece in her "wearble art". (Yes, she said that phrase with a straight face.)
    As for their propensity to spend, spend, spend on these art treasures, methinks they are in hock up to their eyeballs.

If you look close enough, you will notice that Alex has braces. She still needs to do something with her hair.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I'm still trying to sort out the names, but last night the crazy blonde woman who didn't have the sense to listen to her daughter regarding clothing--Ramona, right?--was driving me nuts. More nuts than ALL of the OC women combined. I HATE air quotes and she can't seem to get them right. And then she said about her daughter--who looks to be maybe 12--that the daughter is "more conservative" than other kids her age because she doesn't want her mother walking around in clothes that look like undergarments. Hello? Who raises their 12 year old to think that their 40+ mother should be running around in early 90's Madonna clothes? Sheesh! I'm trying to find one redeemable quality in each of these women and I'm failing.

Closed Thread