Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Also, I keep thinking about how much Bethenny loved Gloria, Jill's mom. Sad that they probably won't be able to keep in touch. I loved the episode where Gloria was being a sort of surrogate mother to Bethenny....

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3849085;
    I don't think neither Ramona nor Bethenny had any "work" done, but that's JMHO (I love Ramona's shorter hair)
    Last season we 'went with' Ramona to her plastic surgeon and I think she had botox done. Botox is probably not considered 'work' though; its probably like getting your teeth clean nowadays.

I do like her hair shorter, it looks much healthier.

Here we go again. Same thing as with the O.C. broads. Why all this fighting? Is it the stress of the recession or did these women take mean pills while filming this? I miss everyone doing friend things, going to partys, shopping and not fighting and back stabbing. A little bit is expected but not the whole hour! It's too stressful, I might not watch anymore.
    I am happy that Betheny found someone and is having a baby.

FORT Fanatic

Never watched before, but I need a new show. Can somone give me a quick rundown of the players. Real simple like Jill is married to so and so, doesn't get along with _______, use to be good friends with_____. Thanks!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3849175;
    Last season we 'went with' Ramona to her plastic surgeon and I think she had botox done. Botox is probably not considered 'work' though; its probably like getting your teeth clean nowadays. I do like her hair shorter, it looks much healthier.
    What I really meant was that I didn't think Ramona had any plastic surgery. I do remember watching the episode where she had botox. I think she looks great for being in her 50's! I hadn't realized her age, until I read an article someone had posted.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3849233;
    Never watched before, but I need a new show. Can somone give me a quick rundown of the players. Real simple like Jill is married to so and so, doesn't get along with _______, use to be good friends with_____. Thanks!
    1. Jill Zarin - Married to Bobby (owner of Zarin Fabrics) and mother of Allison.
    2. Bethenny - dating Jason Popper and is currently pregnant with his child. They've been dating since the end of last season.
    3. Ramona - Married to Mario and mother of Avery.
    4. Countes Luann Delessops - divorced and mother of a son (??) and daughter (Victoria).
    5.Kelly Benisom - Single crazy cakes and mother of daughters, Sea and Teddy.
    6. Alex - Wife of Simon and mother of Johan and Francois.

Jill and Bethenny used to be BFFs..now it seems Bethenny is not BFFs with anyone but Jason Popper. Everyone else was just kind of friendly with each other.

Ramona gets into with everyone.

Kelly, like I said is crazy cakes.

Countess thinks she's better than everyone.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3849458;
    1. Jill Zarin - Married to Bobby (owner of Zarin Fabrics) and mother of Allison.
    2. Bethenny - dating Jason Popper and is currently pregnant with his child. They've been dating since the end of last season.
    3. Ramona - Married to Mario and mother of Avery.
    4. Countes Luann Delessops - divorced and mother of a son (??) and daughter (Victoria).
    5.Kelly Benisom - Single crazy cakes and mother of daughters, Sea and Teddy.
    6. Alex - Wife of Simon and mother of Johan and Francois.

Jill and Bethenny used to be BFFs..now it seems Bethenny is not BFFs with anyone but Jason Popper. Everyone else was just kind of friendly with each other.

Ramona gets into with everyone.

Kelly, like I said is crazy cakes.

Countess thinks she's better than everyone.
    Thanks to tears and rain, and you for the info. I've been watching a marathon today, Kelly is nuts, and though I like Alex, I have my doubts about her husband. Back to Kelly, I know her ex is a famous photographer, but the girls said she lived in a $15 mil home in the Hamptons. Where did the money come from?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3849496;
    Thanks to tears and rain, and you for the info. I've been watching a marathon today, Kelly is nuts, and though I like Alex, I have my doubts about her husband. Back to Kelly, I know her ex is a famous photographer, but the girls said she lived in a $15 mil home in the Hamptons. Where did the money come from?
    Kelly's ex is a very famous fashion photographer, etc.
    Kelly used to be a high fashion model. Nowadays, she sems more focused on writing, etc.

So, some money from being a model and some from the ex husband.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

I've seen Kelly's ex on ANTM doing photos of Tyra and the girls. One last question, these ladies have real money? Who has the most Kelly? Is this the original cast? What does Alex do for a living? Okay, that's more than one question. I'm starting to like this group!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3849539;
    I've seen Kelly's ex on ANTM doing photos of Tyra and the girls. One last question, these ladies have real money? Who has the most Kelly? Is this the original cast? What does Alex do for a living? Okay, that's more than one question. I'm starting to like this group!
    Kelly is not original, she came on last season, everyone else that was on this first episode is original.

I'm not sure who has the most $$$....Jill Zarin seems to have a lot of money and I think Luann's ex-husband probably had a lot as well. I would guess its a toss up between Kelly and the Zarins.

Alex used to work for Victora Secrets but was laid off. She is now, I believe, a freelance graphic designer. Her husband is the manager of a hotel. They live in Brooklyn unlike the rest who live in NYC/Manhatten.

Bethenny was at one time the poorest of them all. Not so much anymore.

I know way too much about this group but they are my favorite.:-)

Closed Thread