Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Do any of these cougars on the show realize what fools they are making out of the way they chase the "boyz"? When I lived in NYC, I had a real good friend who dated older (sometimes much older) women. He would wine then and dine them and for the most part all of them thought he was madly in love with them. After a steamy evening and getting his check, he would head home to his boy friend. I questioned his ethics once and he just said that it was a win,win situation. He had a great job and his lady friends got the type of attention they hadn't had in years.

Well Bethenny and Kelly are the only single ones on the show, at this point. LuAnn will soon be joining those ranks.

Jill, Ramona and Alex are married ladies.

Bethenny's guy is cute and I'm relieved to see that it's not A-Rod.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3441461;
    I don't get why Ramona thinks she is so young-looking.... I don't think she looks any younger than Jill or LuAnn, I actually think she looks older.

It was ridiculous of Jill to get so upset over the stupid sign but did anyone else notice how Ramona fueled the fires there? She was the one who really got it started, IMO. And Bethenny wouldn't have even known if her assistant hadn't told her, especially since the sign stayed up. Jill really should have waited until she knew whether or not Bethenny even KNEW about the sign until she flipped, and Ramona shouldn't have brought up uneccessary issues when Jill was so frantic.

Jill I can excuse because she was suuuper stressed. Ramona just likes to create drama, in my opinion.

Bethenny probably should have waited, but she's a direct person. Her character was being attacked. And, in the end, she was the bigger person, going to Jill to calm her down and make sure she was okay before she had to talk in front of everyone.
    Well, Ramona is 51 or 52 and Jill and Luann are 46 and 43 respectively. I admire Ramona's business sense and I think she looks pretty darn good for her age. Kelly is 41, Bethanny is 38 and Alex is the youngest at 36.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3441656;
    Well, Ramona is 51 or 52 and Jill and Luann are 46 and 43 respectively. I admire Ramona's business sense and I think she looks pretty darn good for her age. Kelly is 41, Bethanny is 38 and Alex is the youngest at 36.
    IMHO, each and every one of them look there ages. While Marona is the oldest, she does look every bit on the 50's she is. Alex may be the youngest, she does look like she's in her mid to late 30's. Lulu looks her age but acts older. Laby "B" she also looks her age. Leatherface looks her age also but tries to hard to act half of it. Jilly, seems older with all of her so called "knowledge and wisdom". I for one don't think Ramona looks young no matter what beauty secrets she thinks she has.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3441662;
    IMHO, each and every one of them look there ages. While Marona is the oldest, she does look every bit on the 50's she is. Alex may be the youngest, she does look like she's in her mid to late 30's. Lulu looks her age but acts older. Laby "B" she also looks her age. Leatherface looks her age also but tries to hard to act half of it. Jilly, seems older with all of her so called "knowledge and wisdom". I for one don't think Ramona looks young no matter what beauty secrets she thinks she has.

I don't understand why Ramona would promote her beauty line then show herself getting Botox. LOL

What is her real beauty secret?

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3441781;
    I don't understand why Ramona would promote her beauty line then show herself getting Botox. LOL

What is her real beauty secret?
    Me thinks she voted against the botox for the pit sweat because of all the needles invovled. Can't remember what she did choose to do but I think her aim was something that was non-invasive.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3441899;
    Me thinks she voted against the botox for the pit sweat because of all the needles invovled. Can't remember what she did choose to do but I think her aim was something that was non-invasive.
    Yes you're right. Its was season 1 when they showed her getting the Botox in her face.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3441461;
    I don't get why Ramona thinks she is so young-looking.... I don't think she looks any younger than Jill or LuAnn, I actually think she looks older.....
    They all look their ages, and when made up and dressed up they look great. But take a good look at a Ramona close-up. Her face is lumpy and splotched. None of them are as hot as they think, except Bethenny, whose beauty, wit, and brains will take her far, even though she's a little edgy.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Newbie

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I was also able to recently catch a marathon. Half way through LuAnn's girls night out (with her nieces), I thought to myself - argh, I wish I had started counting the number of times Kelly said 'like'. Easily (like!) six or seven times. Again, I question the education from Columbia.

Closed Thread