Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Didn't Alex do the invitations for the event? I think that Jill showed the group a mock-up at the meeting where Bethenny made the Madonna comment.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I finally had a chance to watch this. What a stupid thing to fight over. I also think that a company generous enough to supply 20K worth of liquor deserves to have a sign up in return. I don't think it is that unreasonable. I also do think it was wrong of Bethenney to confront them at that time. I don't look down on her--to me it seem she had worked herself in a frenzy and wasn't thinking rationally. I could tell that by how she was talking really fast. i think if she had taken her own advice to Jill and took a few deep breaths, maybe she would have realized that wasn't the best way to handle it. I know I have had a few fly off the handle moments. I do think it was weird that Kelly was hurt over Jill forgetting her--she was the one who said she didn't lend her name to anything. I did have a laugh at Simon's pants, but I do think his attitude "This is how I like to dress and if anyone doesn't like it, they can go fly a kite" was refreshing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3439757;
    I just watched the preview of the reunion show on the Bravo site,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    what the heck is up with Bethanny and Jill holding hands? Is this to show their "united" front? I can't stand Jill and Bethanny was beginning to grow on me...too bad.
    ....I know I am in the minority here but maybe I can get a real good deal on Team Ramona shirts! Ramona is a little insane but she means well. On the other hand, Jill is a snake, a pretentious snake at that. Where would she be without Bawh-bee's money?
    I am liking Ramona more and more.

Has anyone heard who is returning for the next season? Jill refers to it as "her show", so I guess she and Bethenny will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by guttergal;3439566;
    Any 30 Rock fans? The episode about Lizís boyfriend living in a bubble is how Kelly lives. She gets special treatment because of what she looks like, who she was married to, etc., until she met Bethanny. Bethanny burst her bubble, and calls Kelly out for what she says and does. Thatís why Kelly canít communicate with her, she doesnít understand what Bethanny is talking about because no one is that honest with her.
    The Jon Hamm episodes! Loved them!
    Yes, I do think Kelly is off in her own bubble. But, like the Jon Hamm character, I don't find her to be bad - just kind of totally clueless. I have a friend who is very much like Kelly. She can totally p*** me off sometimes, but I try to keep in mind that she's not malicious, just clueless.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3439757;
    I just watched the preview of the reunion show on the Bravo site,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    what the heck is up with Bethanny and Jill holding hands? Is this to show their "united" front? I can't stand Jill and Bethanny was beginning to grow on me...too bad.
    ....I know I am in the minority here but maybe I can get a real good deal on Team Ramona shirts! Ramona is a little insane but she means well. On the other hand, Jill is a snake, a pretentious snake at that. Where would she be without Bawh-bee's money?
    I watched the preview too.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jill was holding Bethenny's hand because Ramona had upset B her and she was a little emotional/possibly crying. In the other videos Jill is not holding B's hand

I haven't commented about Kelly running in traffic yet. "I like to run in traffic for people to notice me."

Ramona should save herself some money and chuck the face cream idea. Her necklaces have been very pretty though. She can stick with the jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard;3440806;
    I haven't commented about Kelly running in traffic yet. "I like to run in traffic for people to notice me."

Ramona should save herself some money and chuck the face cream idea. Her necklaces have been very pretty though. She can stick with the jewelry.
    If she wants to keep selling the jewelry, she should sell something else than religious jewelry. True-Faith doesn't fit her. It's a little offensive.
    Last edited by Tess; 05-08-2009 at 10:38 PM.

NY Housewives’ Bethenny Frankel With Her New Boyfriend | Reality Tea

As much as I adore Lady "B", her new beau does look a little Slimonish (O.C. Slimey, I mean Slade Smiley).
    Last edited by SassnSauce; 05-08-2009 at 10:59 PM.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

FORT Fogey

I don't get why Ramona thinks she is so young-looking.... I don't think she looks any younger than Jill or LuAnn, I actually think she looks older.

It was ridiculous of Jill to get so upset over the stupid sign but did anyone else notice how Ramona fueled the fires there? She was the one who really got it started, IMO. And Bethenny wouldn't have even known if her assistant hadn't told her, especially since the sign stayed up. Jill really should have waited until she knew whether or not Bethenny even KNEW about the sign until she flipped, and Ramona shouldn't have brought up uneccessary issues when Jill was so frantic.

Jill I can excuse because she was suuuper stressed. Ramona just likes to create drama, in my opinion.

Bethenny probably should have waited, but she's a direct person. Her character was being attacked. And, in the end, she was the bigger person, going to Jill to calm her down and make sure she was okay before she had to talk in front of everyone.

If she ends up marrying this guy, I hope she keeps her maiden name.

Bethenny Hoppy? :nono :nono :nono

Closed Thread