Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3434022;
    I do like their bedroom though but I'm a big old 70's style fan of exposed brick.
    I must have missed the bedroom. I just saw the red and black living room and the kitchen. If the bedroom has exposed brick and isn't red and black, I'd probably like that. When I was in my early 20's, I had a black and red bedroom. It was dramatic, but hard to live with on a regular basis.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3434084;
    Bethany was at the John Wayne airport last week. She was there for the Virgin America launch of SNA-SFO flights.
    My co-worker, who is a HUGE fan of all the RH shows, actually saw Bethany going through security. She said that all the TSA workers said "B" was a real bi-otch but coworker said she was just so TOTALLY Bethany!! Coworker likes Bethany the best and she said that "B" was actually joking with TSA in a Bethany/New York style and that the TSA peeps were just too slow to understand her. LOL

The RHOOC were at the VA party too but they did not go through the SEC ck point to get to the party so only the invites to the party got to see them. (no loss)

OH co worker said that Bethany looks in person JUST like she does on TV. Working at an airport we see a lot of Hollywood types and many times they look different in person.

I hear you, PugMom.
    I see a lot of celebs in my neighborhood. I am usually pleasantly surprised at how much better they often look in person.

Anyone read Lulu's book yet? She's not getting too many good reviews according to comments on amazon.com. Personally I always thought it would be more autobiographical and one commenter said that she didn't even mention her co writer's name on the cover. Wouldn't that be classless?
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3434294;
    [/B]

I hear you, PugMom.
    I see a lot of celebs in my neighborhood. I am usually pleasantly surprised at how much better they often look in person.
    It always amazes me how much smaller people appear in "real" life.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3434436;
    It always amazes me how much smaller people appear in "real" life.
    You know - I was going to add that in, because it is so true. It's kind of like how, as a kid, you always thought your father was so big. When you grow up, you realize he isn't quite the giant that you thought he was.

Ramona Singer and Vicki of RHoOC made this list, I am surprised Kim from RHoA didn't make it, she would have been a better choice (IMO) than Ramona. I actually like Ramona, I don't think she should have been on this list. I think Laurie Waring would have been a better choice than Vicki...oh well.....
    Bad Reality TV Moms - Inside TV Blog

Catching up on some missed episodes - I know Jill had a breast reduction recently, but Bethenny looks like she went down a few cup sizes as well. Anyone with me on this? Her boobs look like they are about a third of the size they used to be.

Jill's boobs looked horrid in the Halloween episode. It looked like she stuck balloons in to be a clown.

Bethany's looked smaller in the recent episode than in the start of this season episode. That's a good thing. They looked like big hard plastic things.

Quote Originally Posted by mina;3433843;
    I watched the marathon too, and got to catch up.

Kelly- When she first appeared on the scene , I wanted to like her- she seemed young, pretty, single mom slant..... BUT I totally forgot she was a part of this show until she started fighting with Bethany. I was actually surprised that she got and understood the Madonna quip- maybe production explained it to her later- since she didn't know what the expression "let down your hair" meant. She is ridiculous and I think she's on drugs. I hope they all get together like they did last season at the 21 club, and Alex and Simon's kids stab her burger and then throw up on her.

Bethany- funny, but I can see how she can be mean too.
    That's funny. They need to take care of her.

Boys will be boys, but those parents need to work on their children in food settings. Parents, you think your children are beautiful, and sometimes we do too. But around food, we think their laden with bacteria and totally capable of repulsing us. We won't remember remember any of their good traits if they touch our or community food.

It takes a little to get use to Bethanny. We might love her now, but many of us probably didn't at first. I think we like her because she is more real (not talking about her big plastic boobs) than the others. That comes from being confident in herself. Alex is real too.

Jill, Ramona, and LuAnne remind me of middle agers who don't have mirrors. That dress Jill wore when they were shooting her appartment was horrid. She looked like an old couch.

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=luvsginger;3434604;]Ramona Singer and Vicki of RHoOC made this list, I am surprised Kim from RHoA didn't make it, she would have been a better choice (IMO) than Ramona. I actually like Ramona, I don't think she should have been on this list. I think Laurie Waring would have been a better choice than Vicki...oh well.....
    [url=http://television.aol.com/insidetv/2009/05/01/bad-reality-tv-moms/]Bad Reality TV Moms -

I agree with you 100%, Laurie put her kids second once she got a whiff of George's wallet. Funny side note - Kate Gosselin is 2nd in the poll as worst reality mother.

Closed Thread