Closed Thread
Page 3 of 440 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u;2829244;
    i think a little surgical enhancment may be a good investment for a few of these women...can you say dentist, the one who speaks french has somer teeth (some are here, some are there)...if these women are the best that millionair men from nyc can get then they need to relocate...and those accents.....omg....just kill me now!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine123;2829269;
    This show is NOT Real Housewives, it is "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"......I only watched the preview and could not stand to hear one more word out of that crazy eyed, spastic Ramona's mouth....YUCK! She makes Vicki from RHOOC look like she is on Valium!!! That woman may have money but it is a shame it couldn't buy her some class!!...and when the one with the "bilingual" children said "I NEVER want to live in the suburbs!" and made that totally disgusted face, well I DO live in the suburbs of NYC and she can bite me!!.....I do think Luann has class and style but I would not call her a housewife....and the one, I think her name is Bethany, she isn't married, doesn't have children, lives on her own...WHY is she on here? I know RHOOC had Jo but when the show first started, at least she was living with her fiance and he was trying to turn her into a housewife.......I did not watch anything other than the preview and will not be tuning in to this show......Bring back the OC ladies!!

I totally agree. I struggled thru the 1st episode and I am done. Give me repeats of the OC and please bring back the OC Ladies!

What do you want to bet that Rosie spits in the Countess's food before she serves it to her. She is so condescending to the poor maid. Anybody want to check and see if they are paying all the necessary ss taxes and fica?

And while I'm ranting, the woman who "hates the suburbs" and lets her horsefaced husband pick out her clothes is a real piece of work. A. By the time she is "all dolled up" in the jungle print clothing she ends up looking like a low class ho, and B. there is simply no way that her husband can earn enough "running" (There was nothing about him owning the hotel.) a boutique hotel to pay $100,000 in one shopping spree. Take 25 grand of that and get your damn teeth straightened

I only caught the last couple of OC episodes. I just thought they were nuts until I saw the NYC cast.
    Ramona, bleech
    Bethenny, wants a man, any man
    Jill, married over 7 years and the husband and daughter still don't speak in complete sentences to each other. I blame him.

LuAnn, seems the most normal, if you can use that term. She married her husband over 10 years ago, almost 15, and has probbly grown into the life.....I also read her blog on Bravo TV and she is closer to the "maid" than it might seem.

Alex, oh where do I begin? I looked up his "chic little boutique hotel" and it ain't all that to be quite blunt. I think he was looking for an accessory and she was looking to get out of Kansas when they were on the International dating web site where they met. He is a control freak deluxe. They prefer St Barth's because they cannot afford the Hamptons. He was worried what "they" would think when they moved to Brooklyn/Bronx, wherever they live. They are in way over their heads and I am interested to see how it plays out. I do not wish them any ill will, but they are setting themselves up for a huge fall the way they spend.

Can we vote off Ramona first?

Quote Originally Posted by bullymom;2832859;
    I do not wish them any ill will, but they are setting themselves up for a huge fall the way they spend.
    Good....then Bravo can quit wasting air time on them.
    CYA

FORT Fan

you are right about alex just "running" the hotel...i also wondered about him spending a 100 grand, although he did use a black amx card...getting one of those is a big deal under any circumstance...i think we all agree, his wife needs some dental work, and they probably stay free in st barths at a sister hotel....oh, and her body needs way more that a g string bathing suit...

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I was gone all last week, but I sure had the DVR ready to go! I just watched the show today and the only thing I was really impressed with is the amount of money these people had (think they have) etc... It's WAY over the amount the OC women have (or think they do).

And why is Bethany on there? Is she a wife? A mom? She must know someone.

I was appalled that one mom (forgive me , I forgot her name) was going to send her daughter to 'fat camp' basically and blame it on arthritis. Come on....people. Give the viewing audience some credit for having intelligence.

I'm saddened to see MORE animal print in excess on one particular person. What gives?

The Countesses husband looks like Jerry Springer to me. Is it just me???

Oh...my... more later. Need to make dinner. LIKE A REAL HOUSEWIFE!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u;2833369;
    you are right about alex just "running" the hotel...i also wondered about him spending a 100 grand, although he did use a black amx card...getting one of those is a big deal under any circumstance...i think we all agree, his wife needs some dental work, and they probably stay free in st barths at a sister hotel....oh, and her body needs way more that a g string bathing suit...
    The Black Amex card has a $250,000 limit I believe

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I'm not sure of the limit, but I'm pretty sure it has the 250K minimum.

Closed Thread