Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Simon sounds like Ace from last season of Survivor although I really think Ace's accent is completely false. And the pink jeans with the pink shoes?? Really Simon......
    Yup, with donuts!!

I counted 9 times that Ramona apologized to the Countess and her daughter. But I don't think The Countess apologized to Bethany...I remember she denied saying it, and also said she said it to protect her or something like that...and you could tell she wanted the conversation ended...NOW...

If the Countess had as much class as she claims to have, she would have waited (like Bethany) to discuss this with Ramona after the dinner...Cannot thy Countess Control Thyself???

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I honestly think there are unspoken resentments that are at the base of these women's behaviors....thus they are going after each other in "fake nice" ways.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3379233;
    This was one passive-aggressive mess from the moment this episode started until it wrapped. Just WOW!

I cannot understand why these women want to be around each other. EVER!

And Ramona's lips being hermetically sealed to Kelly's arse...... Kelly was laughing at her to her face and, as much as called her a "tool", even though she was "supposedly" using the term in another way....And Ramona doesn't even have sense enough to see what's going on...which is odd, with her huge eyes...! Ramona is just trying WAY TOO HARD with Kelly...and Kelly knows it, and is abusing it. I am embarrassed for Ramona who doesn't seem to have enough sense to be embarrassed for herself.

These people are outrageous. I just don't understand what their, collective, point is.
    I love what you've said about Ramona not having enough sense to be embarrassed for herself! Perfect, well said,hit the nail on the head!!!! THAT'S what is so weird about her! Last night's episode had me soooo uncomfortable! Watching Ramona is like fingernails on a chalkboard. The little bit where she was standing alone dancing was AWFUL!!!!! She has no clue as to what an idiot she is!

I felt a little badly for Ramona. Who hasn't put their foot in their mouth? Sure R seems to do it a lot but IMO the Countess is just as bad, if not worse with her little digs. She could've handled Ramona much more gracefully but chose instead to make a HUGE deal out of it. R apologized at lot (9 times) and the Countess was having none of it. She wanted to get her "side" heard. Her comments when R was explaining her dating idea were just designed to be P/A. When she mentioned the "airbrushing" or whatever to Bethenney it was a cut. When she left B's party so early was an indication to me that she is jealous of B's mag cover.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I read on another website that Kelly beat down her boy toy! Who knew, she's so boring on show, must be a wild side of her they are not showing.

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3380155;
    When she left B's party so early was an indication to me that she is jealous of B's mag cover.
    Perhaps the Countess just doesn't have enough 'ambiance'?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Was she jealous of the cover, or was she ticked off because word of her snarky, unnecessary comment about the air-brushing was put out there for public consumption, and not kept secret? Or both? These witches are something else!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

[QUOTE=rebotco;3379293;]One episode, so many abuses of the English (and French, for that matter) language:
    Simon: "I can only hope amongst hope . . ."
    Simon: "Shall" anything
    LuAnn: "I can't believe my friend was being attackive!"
    One episode, so many instances of LuAnn the pot calling the kettle rude.
    One episode, so many swimming pools (te-hee). Oh, what's that? Oh, right - there was only one swimming pool and a blow-up toy in a backyard. There are no words, seriously.
    One episode, pink shoes to match pink pants.

OMG, yes to all the above. Does anyone else think Simple Simon's accent is at least 85% faked? He tries so hard to sound, what?-- European, or Austrailian from childhood which long ago would have faded to a NY "accent"? And the blow- up WalMart pool, OMG OMG cheesy when it's prefaced by the canned Alex mantra about NY "society" and "class"...anyone remember what her intro lines are? I remember only that it's hysterically pretentious, and hilarious, given that they live like welfare collectors. With bad teeth. Some dentist apparently tried and failed- she looks like a vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3375942;
    I
    I've no way of knowing whether or not Victoria is off to boarding school for the education or if that's an excuse
    I think the CountAss DuhLessUpps believes boarding school is the "high class" thing to do. And it has nothing to do with anything else. LessUpps wants to be "high class" whatever that means!

Closed Thread