Closed Thread
Page 22 of 440 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u;2867348;
    i wondered if a hundred thousand dollars of cloths would fit into 4 bags..also wondered the dresses they said they were buying would have been put in shopping bags or hanging bags...
    hahaha..I wondered the same thing, so I called a girlfriend who works at Anne Klein in NYC. She solved the mystery for me.

She said the wealthy women will come in, purchase an enormous amount of clothes, and have them sent to their homes. They will then leave the store with some shopping bags to "show" where they shopped.

FORT Newbie

I agree that Jill told how much she spends at St. Bart's and said that's when "everybody" goes to show that Alex & Simon aren't as wealthy as they would like people to believe. I was also surprised how much Luann liked Alex. Alex to me has no personality except that of a desperate wannabe. If she wasn't talking about social climbing or getting her kids into the best schools, what would she talk about? Bethenny keeps saying that Alex is into the best child rearing techniques, but it's more like the best social climbing techniques for her kids.

I really liked Luann in the past episodes, but when she was getting ready to go out, she came across as kind of a b!tch. Only IMO b/c she lied to her son and disregarded his feelings. Even the nanny said the parents don't spend enough time with them.

As for the episode as a whole, I kind of liked it when they weren't all together. They don't seem like a group that would normallly hang out except for a TV show, although I guess that is the point.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Carmelcottage;2870127;
    [. A question about her--she seemed to imply--during that big food event thing--that everyone in her scene knew her father. Who is her father, that he's so well known? If she mentioned him in past episodes, I totally missed it.

Her father is Bobby (robert) Frankel and very well known and quite successful horse breeder/trainer. She really looks like him too. Do a google search on him and see! She keeps dumping on him, so I will assume she was into all kinds of stuff growung up, drugs, etc. etc. She says she "raised" herself without any help from her father. She needs to shut up about that! GET OVER IT and move on. Obviously it has effected her "man power" she keeps picking me who have no time for her. The last b'friend was Kevin Mazur a very successful world reknown photographer of EVERYONE he was separated with kids also! However I read an article that she did not want to do this show at first but the current BOYFRIEND WANTED TO BE ON TV and that "cemented it for her".[/QUOTE]

FORT Newbie

I also keep forgetting this program is OVER....it is pretaped! So who knows where they all are now and what finally went down. I did also notice last night that Alex does have the invisible braces on...you can see them if you look clsoely at the right angle, so her teeth are better! She was a Soap actress too! LOL This is sooooooooooo scripted and edited. Britenney's foods are full of sugar! Go look at her site and see the ingredients! LOL LOL LOL

I was wondering if Ramona's hubby Mario is Avery's real Dad. He certainly seems more in tune with her than her mother does.

I just have one comment.....I cannot stand Alex and whatever her husband's name is. Not that it matters to anyone but I just needed to express that.

Good grief, get over yourselves.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha;2870182;
    I just have one comment.....I cannot stand Alex and whatever her husband's name is. Not that it matters to anyone but I just needed to express that.

Good grief, get over yourselves.

word

I'm liking Jill, once I get past the voice. She seemed to be getting quite a chuckle out of the Countess's dilemma!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carmelcottage;2870144;
    Her father is Bobby (robert) Frankel and very well known and quite successful horse breeder/trainer.
    Thanks, Carmelcottage! And to the FORT!

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carmelcottage;2870160;
    Britenney's foods are full of sugar! Go look at her site and see the ingredients! LOL LOL LOL
    I'm at her site now and looking at the recipes. the muffins have half a cup of sugar in them, (normal, or less than most of the muffin recipes I have), and I can't find any other recipes with much, if any sugar in them. They're full of soy, which my husband is deathly allergic to and means we could never try them, but I don't see a lot of sugar. Maybe I'm missing something.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Closed Thread