Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by *angela;3040668;
    I will not watch another season of this show. It truly should be renamed "The Real Desperate Housewives of NYC." I've never seen so many insecure, yet successful, women on one screen. Bethanny is pathetic with her constant discussion with everyone about her biological clock. Jason is crazy to appear on the show & publically humiliate himself by association. Ramona is a poor representative for both her business & that of her husband's family (particularly given her behavior seems completely opposite the targeted customers of her husband's multi-generational business). LuAnne is the epitome of a girl from the wrong side of the tracks marrying for money & awkwardly attempting to subtly remind everyone of her newfound status. Jill is stuck in a high school mentality of wanting to be the popular kid. Lastly, Alex is beyond ridiculous. How can any adult be so self-absorbed & clueless about his/her own behavior, materialism, social status, children, etc.? I feel sorry for her children that are not being taught basic skills (e.g. appropriate behaviors, manners, not playing with someone else's food, focusing on the task at hand in academic settings) in an effort to bring attention to their parents. Likewise, I find it appauling that parents would subject their children to possibly unflattering television editing for a buck! The show will not get my viewship again...
    So did you watch the ENTIRE season befoe you cam eto the conlcusion that you wouldn't watch the NEXT season?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3041250;
    I think they were there to present an award and apparently there was some backstage drama....if you can believe it.

Confrontation of the Coasts: ‘Real Housewives’ Encounter Results in Barbs, Blood -- Daily Intel -- New York News Blog -- New York Magazine
    Oooh, hoo hoo! That's great! I love the snark coming from the OC girls that's directed at the NYC hags. I mean ladies.

So, I wonder how Tamra's arm got scratched up?

Quote Originally Posted by aloevera;3042016;
    Tonite I am having dinner with my friend who was THERE. I will be sure to post!!! I'm dying for details!!!!
    Please, PLEASE fill us in!!! I can't wait to hear Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3042181;
    Oooh, hoo hoo! That's great! I love the snark coming from the OC girls that's directed at the NYC hags. I mean ladies.

So, I wonder how Tamra's arm got scratched up?
    From what I read, Bethenny was trying to get Tamra's attention from behind, Bethenny grabbed her arm and scratched it with her nails. I don't think it was exciting as we had hoped. I did read that "words" were exchanged, beginning with Jeanna saying "I hope you're boyfriends are hotter than your husbands!" Also, Tamra mentioned that she had the "hot" metrosexual husband and Alex had the ugly "gay" husband. Can't argue that!

FORT Fanatic

Usually I'm not into cat fights, but I think this may get exciting...

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3040041;
    Don't forget to watch Bravo's A-List Awards show on June 12th. All of the housewives (including OC) will be on the show. Red carpet coverage begins at 8:30 EST
    Kathy Griffin is hosting the awards show and she is on Larry King Live tonight.

Tamra and Ramona are almost interchangeable.

I totally prefer the NYC ladies. And I think that the OC gals were amazed that their NYC counterparts stirred up the amount of interest that they did. Can't wait to hear behind the scenes about the incident. Please post soon!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Juliana;3040161;
    Water Mill and Sag Harbor are on the wrong side of the Montauk Highway...
    Sag Harbor is on the bay, but Water Mill straddles the highway, so half of it is nestled up right on the nicest stretch of beach out there. Take it from someone who's been spending summers out there for the past 35 years... Water Mill is prime real estate.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JColtrane;3044009;
    Sag Harbor is on the bay, but Water Mill straddles the highway, so half of it is nestled up right on the nicest stretch of beach out there. Take it from someone who's been spending summers out there for the past 35 years... Water Mill is prime real estate.
    I'd like to be the first to shout out a to my NEW BFF!!!!

Closed Thread