Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Geez! My Swiss Army watch keeps really good time for $65 bought at Costco!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lornee;3038629;
    Ha! Poor LuAnn, too!

Yeah, eeew. He's already creepy enough, and that is just too much to think about. Happy place. Where's my happy place?!?

Mario and Jason are the only non-creepers in the bunch. Bobby seems nice enough, but whoa, no way. Happy place! Happy place! Going to my happy place again!

I have another question.....does anyone know if they own those houses in the Hamptons, or do they lease them for the summers?

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3039114;
    I have another question.....does anyone know if they own those houses in the Hamptons, or do they lease them for the summers?
    I'm sure they must own them. Leasing a summer place would surely drop them down several rungs on the social climbers ladder.

FORT Fanatic

Didn't LuAnn's Hampton house look like a log cabin inside? That kind of shocked me.

Ok I just did a quick search and the De Lesseps own a house in Bridgehampton, the Singers in Southampton and the Zarins in Sag Harbor.

How far apart of the three areas? Which of the three is the most desirable location?

I'm not sure of the exact distances between them but they are all considered part of "The Hamptons". From my experience Southampton is the most desirable. My college roommate lived in Bridgehampton and I just remember a lot of potato farms in that area. Sag Harbor is on Long Island sound furthest away from the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;3039205;
    Didn't LuAnn's Hampton house look like a log cabin inside? That kind of shocked me.
    I didn't think LuAnne's was very big compared to Jills and Romeanas...she either hires a weird decorator or she is a weird decorator....Her house reminded me of maybe a girly sorority house. Jill and Rameanas houses looked like time and energy and Mooolah was spent on making it look very nice. I really liked Rameanas bedroom...I thouht Luannes apt in the city looked tiny!!

PS...I read that Zarins lived in Watermill...but that could be in Sag Harbor...I do not know the area at all...in fact I was surprised to hear that Cobble Hill is only a block or two out of the area of Cobble Hill...but they can still say they are from there....I google-earthed it and still can't tell where it is...LOL

Don't forget to watch Bravo's A-List Awards show on June 12th. All of the housewives (including OC) will be on the show. Red carpet coverage begins at 8:30 EST

Closed Thread