Closed Thread
Page 11 of 440 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

I wonder if Simon knows he's providing the comic relief for the show. With his silly pose by the lamp post, his rubbing Alex's shoulders at the fashion show, and best of all his reading the dry cleaning instructions when he was looking for the designer's label he had me He's such a buffoon

After last night's episode I am liking the show more than I thought I would. I do like Luann. I had the feeling she was fighting the urge to tell Ramona to STFU when she was going on and on about Avery's *career.* Good for her for pointing out to Ramona that she was rude to make that remark about models in front of models:nono

I also like Jill. Unlike Alex, she has enough sense to not really be married to her *gay husband*

I thought it was funny when Bethenny made the remark to Alex about her husband, Simon, having a homosexual crisis, or something like that, because he didn't know what color boots to wear.
    I feel sorry for Avery. That little girl looks so miserable, she never smiles. She is going to have issues when she grows up thanks to that her idiot mother, Ramona. It's obvious Mario isn't going to stand up to her.
    I feel sorry for Luann's housekeeper. When Luann told her she wanted the daughters' closet to look a certain way I was yelling at the TV ' why can't YOUR daughter keep her closet that way, she's old enough for that responsibilty"!
    Well, at least the kids are not obnoxious brats like the OC kids.

I think Alex looks like Herman Munster...............

FORT Newbie

I have never been a fan of the west coast in general, So i think i like the NYC more than the OC, there is something about those new yorkers that the OC girls cant touch.

BTW, Alex's husband is way GAY!!! he reminds me of Jill's gay "husband". LOL.

Jill's Mom was hysterical! What was with that cat-eye make-up though.

What I DO like about the NY women is that they are more "average"/real in their appearance than the OC. They are not plastic Barbie wannabe's like the OC women where they set off the San Onofre (local nuclear power plant) alarms when driving by.

Facial expressions = a plus!

I say of all women from both casts, the "countess" has the most natural beauty of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2839497;
    I was wondering if the countess will keep referring to her husband as "the count" whenever she speaks about him. Can't she say "my husband" or call him by his name?
    I told myself I wasn't going to watch this show but I saw 1 episode and I agree that the above "count" referral is THE SINGLE MOST ANNOYING THING ON THE SHOW, bar none. Seriously.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2853360;
    Does anyone know what kind of dog that the count and countASS have? My friend wanted me to ask you guys. I haven't watched a whole show so I haven't seen the dog.
    I'm thinking it was a Westie. West Highland White Terrier or something close to that for the proper breed name. Hope it's house trained by now.

FORT Fan

jill has watched to many episodes of sex and the city and thinks shes kerry with her gay husband, who by the way looked stupid with his cowboy hat, and his personality was unbearable....oh yeah, all women with big natural boobs hide them, what planet is she from......and about alexs husband .....i think a lot of euro-men act gay even though they are not, maybe he wants tv time, if he didnt go shopping and to the fashion show he wouldnt be on tv...hes probably into all sorts of kinky stuff...he looks the type.

FORT Newbie

Did you see the shot of him standing outside near the lampost waiting for Alex and Betheny?

**********Yeah it was straight out of Midnight Cowboy.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by robespierre;2853119;

Imagine, that despite all those private tennis courts and high priced tennis pros, the women apparently cannot even play their preferred sport at a low intermediate level. BRV showed only snippets of their heralded grudge matches, which appeared so low in quaity as to obivate the need to show any actual points. Sad indeed.

Yes, I believe the network tried here to make a politcal statement under the guise of a mere "reality" show.
    I was kind of wondering why they sucked at tennis so much -- you think they would be better with private courts AND their own tennis pros.
    I'm not a great player, but I play better than them with my public courts and group lessons.

Closed Thread