Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Sometimes, if we have had personal issues and upset in our lives that we deem to have caused us great emotional injury, we tend to "transfer" those animosities and characteristics to others and make assumptions.
    That was Bethenny's finding with Ramona when she talked with her about why she went off the deep end at Alex and Simon. Ramona came out and admitted that Alex's supposed lack of independence from Simon reminds her of her mom and dad and how her mom didn't have a good life because of it.
    Transferring was the "perfect" example.

you know I find it very disturbing when Bethenny asked "Is Francios allow to play with food," and Simon says "well, yes they are!"...and then he goes on like it is fine and blah blah...im sorry but do these people know about countries with people who don't have any food...yet they have little their little ones playing with food like its o big problem...uhh the nerve
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2923112;
    I'm willing to bet you that Francois sleeps in a coffin with a layer of dirt from his "homeland" at night. That child is absolutely translucent. His little brother is not far behind him, either. Their parents need to learn the word 'discipline'.....but, mention the word, and I bet they'd respond, "Di.....what...?" "Horseface" had to carry Francois to and from the appointment because not doing so would have required the introduction of discipline into his life....and we can see that that is not the case.

Had that brat attacked my dinner, and the parents did nothing, then I would have. Anger/hurt feelings be damned. I would have had hold of his little see through arm, and been nose to nose with him in very quiet conversation.

Their parents need to be slapped....it's not the kids' fault.
    Oh you kill me shay
    Jason should have force fed the burger to that child.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2928387;
    I have had fun with the snark on these two. I have said from the beginning that I thought she was a SAHM and her website says that she did do just that from the time that Little F was born until recently. She just reminds me of someone that prefers the organic foods, worn jeans, gauze smock and birkenstocks, like a left over hippie wanna-be vs. a wardrobe/school/vacation/language name dropping bi-otch.
    I do not think either one has a higher education degree, even though they seem well traveled.
    I would guess that Alex's time "living abroad" included a backpack and more then several nights in a youth hostile. Not that there is anything wrong with ANY of this!!
    I would rather see the REAL Alex, instead of the "Let's network at the Met" faker.

I pretty sure Alex said she went to Northwestern. Did she graduate?
    I don't know, but I doubt she would bring it up to LuAnn if she dropped out.

My, my! The ladies got a mention on Page Six today - and it was not very positive for Ramona... The reunion show should be fantastic!!!

'HOUSEWIVES' GO REALLY BATTY - New York Post Online Edition: Gossip

Ohhhh, the reunion show is going to be so GOOD I can hardly wait!

Thanks for the link, Margaritaville

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by taffina;2928785;
    I pretty sure Alex said she went to Northwestern. Did she graduate?
    I don't know, but I doubt she would bring it up to LuAnn if she dropped out.
    Alex said that she studied theatre there. IMO, if she had a degree she would of said that it was her alma mater. Which would open up the "What was your major?" By her just saying she studied there no one with " " any class would ask if she had graduated.

Regarding Bethenny's prior jobs, when she was on the Martha Stewart Apprentice show, a story ran that she grew up in New York, founded healthy-cookies company Bethenny Bakes in 2001 after running an event-planning company in L.A. It said that in her role as event-planner to the stars, Frankel palled around with everyone from actress Mimi Rogers to model Cindy Margolis.

FORT Newbie

My, my! The ladies got a mention on Page Six today - and it was not very positive for Ramona... The reunion show should be fantastic!!!
    Cannot wait....i definitely heard it was like a total slug fest. It's gonna rock!!!!

I'm excited to see the reunion episode! Looks like Jill lets Ramona have it from the previews...

I'm new here but have been watching this show and have a few rants to get off my chest - of course I'll start with Alex and Simon!

It is so funny how they think that teaching the kids French is so chic. I live in very un-chic Minnesota, where our city's PUBLIC school system has a French immersion program. My daughter attends and speaks fluent French. These programs are all over the country. My cousin's kids are in the Spanish immersion program in the next suburb over. Gasp! SUBURB! LOL. And it's FREE. They need to teach Francois some manners. I can't believe they let him attack someone else's dinner like that. Crazy!

Simon is so creepy but I'm glad because it makes the show so much more interesting. I love Bethenny's description of him - Rico Suave meets James Bond. LOL! Bethenny is a drunken lunatic, but is witty and I like her. She is very entertaining to watch. I also like Jill.

Countess LuAnn? LOL. Anyone named LuAnn certainly marries into nobility, eh? Where's Count Cletus and Duke Billy Bob? She needs to get over this whole Countess thing, and whether people call her Mrs. such and such vs. LuAnn. It matters so much to her because her title is all she has. Seems like the Count (one! one Count! Ha ha ha! - Sesame St reference for y'all) is hardly ever around and she doesn't seem to mind. As long as she can still be called Countess.

Ramona. Holy crap. She is the worst of 'em. When she talks her eyes are practically falling out of her head. She is excrutiatingly intense. Her mantra of 'don't rely on men for anything' is getting extremely tiresome. It's time for a good dose of therapy, Ramona. I can't wait to see Jill tell her like it is on the reunion episode!

Closed Thread