Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: Francois' maniacal burger outburst...does the shower scene in "Psycho" ring a bell with anyone? The only thing missing was the ketchup draining down the table. Mon Dieu!

FORT Fanatic

I just remembered this, when they came to the restaurant, Frankie and Johnny had cookies in hand, gee, what a shock. I suppose the cookies were cheaper than the $30.00 hamburgers, but then again, I assume Bravo was paying for the dinner. Ok, brain fade, I forgot the boys don't do regular food.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Giana;2925624;
    Re: Francois' maniacal burger outburst...does the shower scene in "Psycho" ring a bell with anyone? The only thing missing was the ketchup draining down the table. Mon Dieu!
    I think Franshawshe has been watching late night TV with the au pair. He not only stabs meat, he screams like Janet Leigh.

Last edited by Poohtz; 04-17-2008 at 12:37 AM.

FORT Newbie

I don't know what he's doing with the au pair, but he sure isn't learning to speak French!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Giana;2925683;
    I don't know what he's doing with the au pair, but he sure isn't learning to speak French!
    Well he definitely isn't getting the sleep he needs, that’s for sure.

FORT Newbie

You've got that right! He stays up all night translating "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" into all the romance languages. I mean, he does have the weight of being a citizen of the world on his shoulders, what with lugging around those 3 passports and all. And, zut alors, that pic looks just like him!

FORT Newbie

Hi - I'm new here. I've loved reading all 104 pages. I also love the snarkiness.
    One thing about Ramona's bug eyes - I thought maybe she had a thyroid condition. Barbara Bush had Graves disease which caused her eyes to bug out.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Oleander;2922991;
    LuAnn to African American homeless woman after she put on her interview pantsuit: "You've got that Condoleezza Rice thing going on"

HA HA HA HA HA! That was a cringe moment indeed! I think the editors wanted LuAnn to look like an ass for our entertainment. Hence, they didn't cut that out.

(how do you make the laughing little yellow guy?)

FORT Fanatic

aaakid

If Ramona had graves disease she would be as skinny as Alex though.

Ok, did anyone notice the update for the Frank kid? Something like, he can say, I have an Iguana in my shoes in several languages. I think Bravo knows that these people are idiots.

Night Owl, click on post reply on the left side and then there will be smilie faces on the right side, just click on what you want and it will appear on your post.
    Last edited by Poohtz; 04-17-2008 at 01:18 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2925814;
    aaakid

If Ramona had graves disease she would be as skinny as Alex though.

Ok, did anyone notice the update for the Frank kid? Something like, he can say, I have an Iguana in my shoes in several languages. I think Bravo knows that these people are idiots.

Night Owl, click on post reply on the left side and then there will be smilie faces on the right side, just click on what you want and it will appear on your post.
    I doubt he can say that phrase in english let alone any other language.

Closed Thread