Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

  1. #1031
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15

    Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

    Re: Francois' maniacal burger outburst...does the shower scene in "Psycho" ring a bell with anyone? The only thing missing was the ketchup draining down the table. Mon Dieu!

  2. #1032
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hairplug City
    Posts
    751

    Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

    I just remembered this, when they came to the restaurant, Frankie and Johnny had cookies in hand, gee, what a shock. I suppose the cookies were cheaper than the $30.00 hamburgers, but then again, I assume Bravo was paying for the dinner. Ok, brain fade, I forgot the boys don't do regular food.

  3. #1033
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hairplug City
    Posts
    751

    Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

    Quote Originally Posted by Giana;2925624;
    Re: Francois' maniacal burger outburst...does the shower scene in "Psycho" ring a bell with anyone? The only thing missing was the ketchup draining down the table. Mon Dieu!
    I think Franshawshe has been watching late night TV with the au pair. He not only stabs meat, he screams like Janet Leigh.

    Last edited by Poohtz; 04-17-2008 at 12:37 AM.

  4. #1034
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15

    Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

    I don't know what he's doing with the au pair, but he sure isn't learning to speak French!

  5. #1035
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hairplug City
    Posts
    751

    Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

    Quote Originally Posted by Giana;2925683;
    I don't know what he's doing with the au pair, but he sure isn't learning to speak French!
    Well he definitely isn't getting the sleep he needs, that’s for sure.

  6. #1036
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15

    Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

    You've got that right! He stays up all night translating "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" into all the romance languages. I mean, he does have the weight of being a citizen of the world on his shoulders, what with lugging around those 3 passports and all. And, zut alors, that pic looks just like him!

  7. #1037
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1

    Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

    Hi - I'm new here. I've loved reading all 104 pages. I also love the snarkiness.
    One thing about Ramona's bug eyes - I thought maybe she had a thyroid condition. Barbara Bush had Graves disease which caused her eyes to bug out.

  8. #1038
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    507

    Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

    Quote Originally Posted by Oleander;2922991;
    LuAnn to African American homeless woman after she put on her interview pantsuit: "You've got that Condoleezza Rice thing going on"

    HA HA HA HA HA! That was a cringe moment indeed! I think the editors wanted LuAnn to look like an ass for our entertainment. Hence, they didn't cut that out.

    (how do you make the laughing little yellow guy?)

  9. #1039
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hairplug City
    Posts
    751

    Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

    aaakid

    If Ramona had graves disease she would be as skinny as Alex though.

    Ok, did anyone notice the update for the Frank kid? Something like, he can say, I have an Iguana in my shoes in several languages. I think Bravo knows that these people are idiots.

    Night Owl, click on post reply on the left side and then there will be smilie faces on the right side, just click on what you want and it will appear on your post.
    Last edited by Poohtz; 04-17-2008 at 01:18 AM.

  10. #1040
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

    Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2925814;
    aaakid

    If Ramona had graves disease she would be as skinny as Alex though.

    Ok, did anyone notice the update for the Frank kid? Something like, he can say, I have an Iguana in my shoes in several languages. I think Bravo knows that these people are idiots.

    Night Owl, click on post reply on the left side and then there will be smilie faces on the right side, just click on what you want and it will appear on your post.
    I doubt he can say that phrase in english let alone any other language.

Closed Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.