Closed Thread

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by Maidstone;2923348;
    Wait a minute. Alex HAS a nickname for Francois? It's " F " ??????

That's how she addresses him in her Bravo.com blog.

F ????

lol, as BethN&E would say "What the F?"

And was that a leisure suit she put on that kid? Oh my...

Maid

and just found this on Jill's Blog:

"Yesterday, Bravo announced Season 2 of the The Real Housewives of New York City. I would love to know if you want to see the Zarin Family back? We filmed the reunion special last week and I promise you will not be disappointed!

See you Tuesday night at 9 p.m.! (not 10 p.m.!)"

there.is.a.god
    Please bring back ALL of the housewives/families for Season 2!!! And make it a longer season
    Oh good, I hope they make it longer. OF COURSE they need to bring them all back. They were all fun to watch in some capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u;2923140;
    one more thing, the 21 club was made out to be a 5 star place, whos get a hamburger, im pretty sure it wasnt kobe beef, was mcdonalds closed or were alex and simon picking up the check, it looked like a dive on tv...
    The burgers at 21 are fabulous! My husband won't order anything else there, so I too, wasn't surprised when Bethenny ordered Jason a burger.

I am totally agreeing with the sugar issues on A&S's kids. I still can't get the scene out of my head where the kid is grabbing that candy! That says words about his diet.

I did enjoy the racetrack scene. Bethenny is trying hard to connect with her dad by going there and looking at his horses. She really is proud of him, she just can't say it. She was looking at his stable, talking about how to recognize his horses . . . . I thought it interesting that she wanted to spend her birthday there based on all her negative comments about him throughout the show.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Totally agree with Lily, et. al that Loose Ass was not at all familiar with anything at all about her charity. Poohtz was dead on about the mock interview (sorry none of my features are working, no bold, no quotes and certainly no funny faces). Condeeee Rice? That was just.sad. I also loved her shocked look upon seeing Condee or Whoopie - "You don't look like a drug addict!" Or whatever she said that just displayed even more ignorance than I thought a civilized person could muster. That woman is so far detached from anything real she wouldn't know it if it bit her in her lipo-d butt. I know, I know; she wanted to see some smelly person still in DTs... Arrrgh!!!

I came to loathe her slowly over time. She's as wretched as Ramona, she is just more stealthy in her approach. All I keep thinking when I see her is Hamlet's line to his mother "Smile, and smile and be a villian." and the other line he uses: "God gave you one face and yet you choose another." Well, Hamlet says a lot about woman like Loose Ass; his mother was just like her. In reality she is much more offensive than Ramona. Only because she's slightly smarter than Ramona (but so is a beet) and is a passive aggressive poser. I'd love to say more, but I have way too much class.

Can't go back to the posts, but y'all killt me last night with the burger assasination conversation. I laughed so damn hard; I think I had nightmares about the attack of the killer tomatoes. Yes, put that candy grabbing, burger assaulting little monster in time out. Until he's 21. I really detest those people on oh-so many levels. I do hope they come back for Season 2.

Jill? Stop taking abuse from everyone around you. Yeah, she talks too much about stuff, but if there is one of them I could tolerate and maybe even semi enjoy it would be Jill. Bethn&E would be fun until she got too much liquor in her. She seems to get mean when she drinks. If they wait a few years, Loose Ass can help BthNE get sober and put a fancy suit on her. I do love her snark, but she needs therapy, therapy and Oh, therapy? And there's nothing wrong with therapy. I hear in certain circles "who" you see is very important. Just saying.

Thanks to all of you for all the hilarity!!

--If Jason couldn't tell a 4 year old to stop assaulting his food, how can he be expected to run a business? Is Jason mute also?
    Last edited by Jesper; 04-16-2008 at 04:06 PM.
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

Princess Del Obstreperous LilyBetencourt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2923344;
    Oh Lily babe, are we supposed to believe that? What is your title dear? Ok, sorry I love being a smart alec.
    Heyy Poohtz if Alec can go to the Opera I can dream big here as well LOL

Princess Del Obstreperous LilyBetencourt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2923669;
    Totally agree with Lily, et. al that Loose Ass was not at all familiar with anything at all about her charity. Poohtz was dead on about the mock interview (sorry none of my features are working, no bold, no quotes and certainly no funny faces). Condeeee Rice? That was just.sad. I also loved her shocked look upon seeing Condee or Whoopie - "You don't look like a drug addict!" Or whatever she said that just displayed even more ignorance than I thought a civilized person could muster. That woman is so far detached from anything real she wouldn't know it if it bit her in her lipo-d butt. I know, I know; she wanted to see some smelly person still in DTs... Arrrgh!!!

I came to loathe her slowly over time. She's as wretched as Ramona, she is just more stealthy in her approach. All I keep thinking when I see her is Hamlet's line to his mother "Smile, and smile and be a villian." and the other line he uses: "God gave you one face and yet you choose another." Well, Hamlet says a lot about woman like Loose Ass; his mother was just like her. In reality she is much more offensive than Ramona. Only because she's slightly smarter than Ramona (but so is a beet) and is a passive aggressive poser. I'd love to say more, but I have way too much class.

Can't go back to the posts, but y'all killt me last night with the burger assasination conversation. I laughed so damn hard; I think I had nightmares about the attack of the killer tomatoes. Yes, put that candy grabbing, burger assaulting little monster in time out. Until he's 21. I really detest those people on oh-so many levels. I do hope they come back for Season 2.

Jill? Stop taking abuse from everyone around you. Yeah, she talks too much about stuff, but if there is one of them I could tolerate and maybe even semi enjoy it would be Jill. Bethn&E would be fun until she got too much liquor in her. She seems to get mean when she drinks. If they wait a few years, Loose Ass can help BthNE get sober and put a fancy suit on her. I do love her snark, but she needs therapy, therapy and Oh, therapy? And there's nothing wrong with therapy. I hear in certain circles "who" you see is very important. Just saying.

Thanks to all of you for all the hilarity!!

--If Jason couldn't tell a 4 year old to stop assaulting his food, how can he be expected to run a business? Is Jason mute also?
    Jesper so right on. IF she was/is familiar with people that has addictions she should know better than to say YO DO NOT LOOK LIKE AN ADDICT - Ignorance above all or false pretenses that detach her from the reality of many addicts around her - by her chronological age and her chosen modeling career she must have been around drugs plenty - and she is a fool if she claims otherwise by implying that drug addicts look much different than anyone - junkies yes when at the end of their rope but just drug addicts oh pluuuuuuuuzzzzeeeeeeee just look around show biz and perhaps close to you know the prince and princess of almost Cobble HIlls
    Last edited by LilyBetencourt; 04-16-2008 at 04:29 PM.

Pondering: Why would the posers spend a hundred dollars for a Burberry shirt for young frankenstein, but not pay for a baby sitter - since we know the Oh!Pair! was a farce. Oh wait, redundant. Just answered my own question. Yes, must look sophisticated while we disrupt a dinner party and attack other guest's dinner. If the kid had on a shirt from Target, he'd never have gotten away with it. (barf)
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

It could be a knock-off shirt from over on Canal Street. But I don't think they have enough sense to buy phony one as kids outgrow so fast. It will get handed down to little Johann soon.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2923804;
    Pondering: Why would the posers spend a hundred dollars for a Burberry shirt for young frankenstein, but not pay for a baby sitter - since we know the Oh!Pair! was a farce. Oh wait, redundant. Just answered my own question. Yes, must look sophisticated while we disrupt a dinner party and attack other guest's dinner. If the kid had on a shirt from Target, he'd never have gotten away with it. (barf)
    Because they were also paid hundreds of dollars by a TV network in return for filming their lives and putting them on TV. In return for that payment, the network arranged for a season ending group dinner with all cast members, which included Johan and Francios. Leaving them at home with a babysitter would have been going against their employers wishes.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2923878;
    Because they were also paid hundreds of dollars by a TV network in return for filming their lives and putting them on TV. In return for that payment, the network arranged for a season ending group dinner with all cast members, which included Johan and Francios. Leaving them at home with a babysitter would have been going against their employers wishes.
    Exactly. I can't fault Alex & Simon for bringing the kids to 21; it was the wrap party just like at the end of RHOOC's seasons where they gather at Jeana's pool parties. I do wish there would have been a way to get LuAnn's housekeeper at the party; I'm sure she'd have a few bon mots about the kids' behavior.

Oh Hell Yeah!

nypost.com/seven/04162008/tv/jersey_wives_106719.

<<< April 16, 2008 --

FIVE New Jersey home makers are poised to be come Bravo's newest reality stars.

The five will be seen in "Real Housewives of New Jersey," a new series inspired by Bravo's two other "Housewives" series - "Real Housewives of Orange County" and "Real Housewives of New York City."

The new "Housewives" is already in production in a New Jersey community Bravo officials refused to identify at a press breakfast held yesterday at Craft restaurant in Manhattan to announce the network's new shows.

In addition to announcing renewals of both "Orange County" (for a fourth season) and "New York City" (for a second), Bravo showed a brief clip from the new "New Jersey" series, a show that's "like 'The Sopranos' but without the mafia," as one Bravo exec described it privately.

In the clip, reporters were introduced to "Danielle" and "Dina."

Danielle, a divorcee who appeared to be in her 40s, revealed a hard-partying, hedonistic past, claiming to have had steamy makeout sessions with Mick Jagger and Prince. She rated Prince the better kisser. "I was surprised by that because Mick has those lips," she said.

She also said she has an ex-husband who is very rich and that she was engaged 19 times before she got married.

Dina, who also seemed over 40, showed off the heavily decorated interior of her modest suburban home.

"Everything is onyx, which is ridiculous to put in a regular house," she conceded.

Bravo officials wouldn't say when "Real Housewives of New Jersey" would premiere. >>>

My two favorite obsessions in one - Real Housewives and The Sopranos!!!

Oh yes - I'm a happy girl today.

Maid

Closed Thread