Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Season 4: What can you stand or not stand to watch on season 4?

Re: Season 4: What can you stand or not stand to watch on season 4?

I agree about seeing more of their day to day life......

I'd like to see what goes on in the Peterson household besides spending money!! Let's have ONE SCENE of Lauri NOT talking about how much money George has and how she is living the OC lifestyle again and how George's only role in life is signing checks. No more "I didn't have money, now I have money"....STOP TALKING ABOUT MONEY!!!! If you want to know why people have a perception of you as a gold digger, there it is!!! When Ashley asked for a car for being in your wedding, I wanted to reach into the screen and slap her!! Let's see less greed!

I'd love to see Tamra in more of a family mode....maybe she'll come across more normal......And forbid Tamra from talking about boobs, from grabbing her boobs or anyone else's, from doing "booby kisses"....ugh!

NO MORE KISSES BETWEEN VICKI AND ANYBODY!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Quinn was just a bore.....her uncomfortable dating scenes were great bathroom breaks though!

Would love to learn more about Tammy.....she says she is more focused on her girls, etc. It would be nice to see that interaction.

No more phony lunches and dinners where they look like they are absolutely straining themselves to have even the slightest bit of conversation......

I agree with everyone else, no more McKenzie....what a little snot!!

No more OC Angels...especially that dingbat that won't put license plates on the Hummer because they don't match!! Plus I can't STAND those two old men from the OC Energy drink leering at those girls!! Eeeeew!!

Was that too much??!! LOL!!!!

FORT Newbie

Leave out all the drinking, boob showing and cattiness

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine123;2782953;
    I agree about seeing more of their day to day life......

I'd like to see what goes on in the Peterson household besides spending money!! Let's have ONE SCENE of Lauri NOT talking about how much money George has and how she is living the OC lifestyle again and how George's only role in life is signing checks. No more "I didn't have money, now I have money"....STOP TALKING ABOUT MONEY!!!! If you want to know why people have a perception of you as a gold digger, there it is!!! When Ashley asked for a car for being in your wedding, I wanted to reach into the screen and slap her!! Let's see less greed!

I'd love to see Tamra in more of a family mode....maybe she'll come across more normal......And forbid Tamra from talking about boobs, from grabbing her boobs or anyone else's, from doing "booby kisses"....ugh!

NO MORE KISSES BETWEEN VICKI AND ANYBODY!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Quinn was just a bore.....her uncomfortable dating scenes were great bathroom breaks though!

Would love to learn more about Tammy.....she says she is more focused on her girls, etc. It would be nice to see that interaction.

No more phony lunches and dinners where they look like they are absolutely straining themselves to have even the slightest bit of conversation......

I agree with everyone else, no more McKenzie....what a little snot!!

No more OC Angels...especially that dingbat that won't put license plates on the Hummer because they don't match!! Plus I can't STAND those two old men from the OC Energy drink leering at those girls!! Eeeeew!!

Was that too much??!! LOL!!!!
    You've covered the whole show, all the plot lines, all the conversations. Your post is saying the whole thing is annoying!!!!! (He, he, he).
    A show about Tammy would put me to sleep faster than all her meds put together.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

I would like to see them in different social environments - as several others have mentioned, how about a few charity events? Less focus on George and Lauri - all it was this season was wedding planning and it was nice but let's see them out and about as Mr and Mrs now. Please do NOT give any airtime to Vicki's "assistant" Tammy! NO! That makeover was just plain stupid. No more Quinn, unless you can focus on her job or her relationship with her children and what they think of their cougar mother's dating scene.

I am hoping for another season, I think they are snarkilicious!

Seeing any of them feign charity work would be more of a painful facade than anything else they've invented. Just from reading all of your posts and between the lines, it sounds like we're pretty sick of them all. The carcasses are bare; bring on fresh meat!
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

Quote Originally Posted by Sueszqz;2783012;
    Leave out all the drinking, boob showing and cattiness
    That would leave....?
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

Quinn dating is painful to watch, and so is Jo. I fast forward both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2783062;
    You've covered the whole show, all the plot lines, all the conversations. Your post is saying the whole thing is annoying!!!!! (He, he, he).
    A show about Tammy would put me to sleep faster than all her meds put together.
    You know what? You're probably right!!! Maybe I am just overly annoyed by their meaningless lives! LOL!!! Sounds like I am not alone.....I guess maybe a lot of us would like to see these women doing things that we could actually relate to....kwim? Stuff that the "Real Housewives" title implies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123