Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vicki is a hoot. Without her, the show would take a huge nosedive for sure. Tamra has been a good addition. She adds entertainment.

Did you notice that Tammy was kind of offended when Vicki said that dressing like that wasn't very classy?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2775592;
    It looks like Vicki isn't going to be Whoo-hooing anymore. I bet next season she is all business and there will be hardly any drinking.
    I am sure it will be alot about her business,, she is the ultimate salesperson. It seems to me that this show and her increaed business ventures has really hurt her marriage. I really hope she can make some changes. Life is too short to be all business Vicki! It's lonely at the top once ya claw your way there.

FORT Regular

Shhhh ... don't tell anyone! Vicki is THE SHOW. If anyone should have a spinoff show, it's Vicki. Let her assistant run the office for a week so Donn and Vicki can go on their second honeymoon (so to speak). Gotta admit, it beats having to watch L and G drool all over each other.
    Last edited by Desert Rose; 01-30-2008 at 02:41 AM.

Vicki is really showing her insecurity and vulnerability. When she talked, she was constantly looking over at Jeana. Jeana has been so snarkish and Vicki has lost trust apparently in Jeana. It appears that Lauri and Jeana have bonded now over the drug/alcohol issues and Vicki is left out.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

There was a lot of bitchiness. I liked when Quinn said she was going to slap Tamra silly or something to that effect. Tamra likes to take jabs at Quinn for some reason.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

There's no love lost between Tamra and Quinn. Wonder why? Quinn doesn't seem to fit in, does she?

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2775607;
    Vicki is really showing her insecurity and vulnerability. When she talked, she was constantly looking over at Jeana. Jeana has been so snarkish and Vicki has lost trust apparently in Jeana. It appears that Lauri and Jeana have bonded now over the drug/alcohol issues and Vicki is left out.
    I was a suprised at the love fest Jeana and Lauri seemed to be having- the looks, touching. Never knew they were close. Poor Vicki. She seems to be scared of losing Jeana's friendship. Jeana isn't a good friend. Vicki should ditch her.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Lauri is being "the expert" for Jeana now and coaching Jeana on how to deal with Matt and his alcoholism.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2775577;
    I've never quite warmed up to Andy as a TV host. I guess since he basically runs the network he can do whatever he wants, but I don't know if interviewing and being on camera is really for him.

He should just do web videos, and get a more professional on-air host for these specials.
    I really can't stand Andy Cohen either (and I don't know why). WHY IS he in the mix anyway? And his right eye is distracting. Is it made out of glass?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2775602;
    Vicki is a hoot. Without her, the show would take a huge nosedive for sure. Tamra has been a good addition. She adds entertainment.

Did you notice that Tammy was kind of offended when Vicki said that dressing like that wasn't very classy?
    Vicki is a large part of the show, but Jeana is her foil. Without Jeana, there is no one to up against Vicki.

Tamra turned out to be ok. She is appealing to many women around her age who struggle with small children at home, work, and a hubby. The other women have children who are mainly grown and out of the house.

The way they focused on her wedding, I almost wondered if she would get a spin off show focusing on the new age wannabe brady bunch.

And Quinn I could do without. Her segments just did not interest me, not even with a wig.