Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I noticed Quinn was trying to get the readers' dates when Andy said he had one for Jeana.

Quinn really dug herself into a ditch with the church "christian" cougar topic.

What do you think? Will Vicki be back for season 4? I don't think Jeana and Vicki are close anymore. It really appears that all Jeana does is make fun of her with good reason.

FORT Regular

Vicki takes a lot of grief but really, she is no better or worse than the other women. In fact, I have to give her a lot of credit for standing up for herself and telling the other Snarkettes where to go.

1 word to describe the housewives tonight.....Defensive.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2775553;
    Tamra - looking like a 50's something Hooter's Girl not going to say no to an offer from Hef to pose in Playboy .... Jeana set her straight right away. Dream on honey!
    Did you catch Jeana ask Tamra if she had ever been an exotic dancer? I just rolled and I think Tamra said no to that comment, but I was laughing too hard.

FORT Regular

The reunion show was so baaaad - I am embarassed I actually arranged my schedule to watch it. Never again. I am a reformed RHOOC addict.

I wish Andy would just ask questions and not go back and show clips from the show. I would rather get more questions in.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Jeana is an EVIL woman! After watching tonight, I don't think I like her anymore. From her over the top facial expressions to her backhanded comments- wow! Vicki may be nuts but I don't think she has the evil spirit Jeana has. Examples- her unnecessary comment that Ashley didnt write the wedding toast, the nonstop faces she made everytime Vicki spoke. And, she put all of her weight back on!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

I've never quite warmed up to Andy as a TV host. I guess since he basically runs the network he can do whatever he wants, but I don't know if interviewing and being on camera is really for him.

He should just do web videos, and get a more professional on-air host for these specials.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

Wouldn't it have been funny if Andy showed the girls the caricatures of themselves? I would have loved to have seen their reaction. If they read the blogs, there's a good chance they've already seen them. Personally, I absolutely love them (the caricatures, I mean!)

Andy runs the network? He's a goober.