Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JamiLee;2775235;
    Lauri.......AIDS my god I would wish on no one but, why do I feel like Lauri is looking for ? I can't stand her.
    CANNOT believe a word out of her fake mouth. I would really hate to think she made that up, but at the same time she did NOT shed ONE tear.
    Why did she have to say how he ended his life? Other then to make it "OH poor me, I have had such a hard life BOO HOO".
    She is such a self centered bi-otch

IMHO all the ladies looked like they had MORE plastic surgery done - Tamra really looked like she had work more work done, Jo's eyes looked weird and super tight to me. Jeana looked like she gained a lot of weight. Too bad Jeana, because you were looking amazing! Get back on track!

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2775433;
    CANNOT believe a word out of her fake mouth. I would really hate to think she made that up, but at the same time she did NOT shed ONE tear.
    Why did she have to say how he ended his life? Other then to make it "OH poor me, I have had such a hard life BOO HOO".
    She is such a self centered bi-otch
    I'm no Lauri fan, but I have to say this: she said how her brother ended his life because Andy asked her. She didn't offer up more than was requested, and I thought she handled it with poise.

I've lost both my parents, as well as an older brother. Enough time has gone by that I can speak about it without getting too emotional. People ask, I tell them.

In this case, I don't think Lauri can win either way: if she had cried, she probably would have been accused of faking the tears.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2775415;
    ITA that Tamra's bangs make her look 10 years older. It looked to me like Jo had the most botox of them all--the middle of her forehead was completely smooth but the sides weren't. It was weird.
    Tamra was quoted in the OCR that she had just had her hair cut with bangs and she was going to stop the botox for now. Maybe her UNfrozen face is the reason she looks her age!

HoJo looks like carp! Her face looks too freaky. She is so TOTALLY 30 yrs PLUS!

Jo said she moved to LA. Did I also hear on an earlier episode that Slade was storing his furniture in Vickie's garage because he was moving to LA??? What's up with that? I never did understand why Slade needed to use Vickie's garage.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2775463;
    Jo said she moved to LA. Did I also hear on an earlier episode that Slade was storing his furniture in Vickie's garage because he was moving to LA??? What's up with that? I never did understand why Slade needed to use Vickie's garage.
    He is probably living at the YMCA and doesn't need his furniture.

That or he is hiding it to keep it from getting repo'd

FORT Regular

Also, it's very telling when she said in flashbacks that when she was married before she had nannies, yet, she wasn't working. Seems she's always been a hands off mother. I am glad to hear that Josh is apparently doing much better and she at least put a roof over his head and helped him get a car.
    Oops, when I said that it was supposed to be in reference to Lauri. Somehow I left that out.

I was glad to hear Josh is doing better. Good for him. I hope things work out for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2775482;
    I was glad to hear Josh is doing better. Good for him. I hope things work out for the best.
    Lauri was smart to let Josh back into the fold after all the backlash/negative press she got. Oh yeah, and now that the wedding's over its probably a convenient time for her...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2775453;
    I'm no Lauri fan, but I have to say this: she said how her brother ended his life because Andy asked her. She didn't offer up more than was requested, and I thought she handled it with poise.

I've lost both my parents, as well as an older brother. Enough time has gone by that I can speak about it without getting too emotional. People ask, I tell them.

In this case, I don't think Lauri can win either way: if she had cried, she probably would have been accused of faking the tears.
    I think his asking was prearranged. The talk was about "what if" their kids were gay. She did not have to go into her brother ending his life when she had never even mentioned that he existed before. Not even during her "family is so important" wedding. jmo.