Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Omigawd! They stole my idea of being the new Golden Girls! I posted this in Lauri's thread a week ago:

ROFLMAO! That is funny!!! :

FORT Newbie

I think they read this board too. I almost died when Tamra said that the blogs think her son is gay!!! LOL. This is my first post, but have been reading all your great snarking for weeks

I noticed a lot of things posted by other people on this board were referenced in that show. I think they read this site.

edited: I see I posted at the same time as the post above and said just about the same thing!
    Last edited by tictac; 01-29-2008 at 11:15 PM. Reason: added something since someone above me posted the same time and said the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2775378;
    They have totally been trolling the boards.
    Oh! I hope Lauri has read the nice things me and new mom have said about her on the boards!!

We love you, Lauri!

I thought they all looked very nervous like they were going to walk the plank. However, I think they kept the real behind the scenes dirt under wraps. A few facial expressions were revealing but that's about it.

At least we now know who Frankie is! Waves to Frankie!

FORT Regular

I just started watching and am only about 15 minutes into it. My thoughts so far: Jeana looks like she has gained some weight back and gotten botox. Tamra 's hair style ages her about 5-10 years.

Also, it's very telling when she said in flashbacks that when she was married before she had nannies, yet, she wasn't working. Seems she's always been a hands off mother. I am glad to hear that Josh is apparently doing much better and she at least put a roof over his head and helped him get a car.
    Last edited by RealLee; 01-29-2008 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2775404;
    I just started watching and am only about 10 minutes into it. My thoughts so far: Jeana looks like she has gained some weight back and gotten botox. Tamra 's hair style ages her about 5-10 years.
    Jeanna definitely did something. THe area under her eyes is greatly improved and much smoother. I think her lips are different too but I think she looks good. It might be weight gain I don't know.

Tamra looks ridiculous in that hair for a twentysomething. However, I did like what she said about making the mistake of saying things about Ryan's dad. That took some courage.
    Last edited by tictac; 01-30-2008 at 12:09 AM.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

ITA that Tamra's bangs make her look 10 years older. It looked to me like Jo had the most botox of them all--the middle of her forehead was completely smooth but the sides weren't. It was weird. And her presence was unnecessary, other than to promote her little pilot. Oddly enough, Andy Cohen was a tad more tolerable than the last couple of Q&A shows he's done, but he still annoys me. But all in all, it was not too bad of a wrap-up show...much more comfortable than after the first season!

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCat;2775313;
    Vickie's getting a bitch slapping here. All the questions and she looks pissed.
    No kidding! Vicki looked super pissed through out most of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2775378;
    They have totally been trolling the boards. There seemed to be lots of references that people made said tonight. Yay Fort!
    I totally agree with this! I thought the same thing too!