Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCat;2775291;
    Don't forget that she 'honestly cannot remember going f*&* you, f*&# you to Jeana" in the car
    She doesn't remember what she does when she is drinking. That's a bad sign.

My poor ears. A clip of Jo screeching into a microphone with the voice enhancer working overtime in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2775335;
    Why is Jo sporting an eskimo look? It's so not OC.

Honestly, why was she ever on the show? She was never an actual "housewife," she was never married to Slade. And that song she was recording: it was so generic, it sounded like you could have inserted anyone's voice into it and get the same result.
    Hey that's true. It wasn't even that cold in NYC today. She looks horrible, she seems to have lost weight

Quote Originally Posted by good girl;2775296;
    Boy Vickie has no clue -- Don is a good man who loves her -- faults and all --if she thinks the grass is greener she is really out of touch -- do you think at the end of your life you think -- wow -- I just loved all of that insurance work and building my empire -- who does she plan to grow old with -- I think her kids will move on -- is she not interested in a life partner to share the ups and downs -- I just don't get her way of thinking -- but now Jeana seems to appreciate what Vickie has -- too bad Vickie doesn't

Hey Vickie, your empire is not going to keep you warm at night, tell you how pretty you look or make you laugh. Get your priorities in order or wind up all alone with your dirty martinis.

I thought Jo's song sort of sounded like that song Whitney Houston did in the movie Body Guard -- Queen of the Night -- I think it was -- now I do not think she sound like Whitney -- the song sounded a similar

and we are gonna have a show about her dating?!

Honestly -- I do not think we have seen anything too revealing about the ladies this evening -- but I do think Vickie seems really out of sorts -- I think it would be hard to be her friend -- Jeana should get a prize -- they really went at each other -- but Vickie was the one who seemed more angry or something

Laurie is making excuses for her dumbass stepdaughter

Okay peeps, that was a little bit of a disappointment. On the bright side, Laurie did not get to hog the show as I thought she would, the focus was more on Vickie and not in a nice way. Hopefully Jo's show gets cancelled so that Bravo can be a little more creative in what they put in.

I really hope there is no Jo show. It's just not necessary to life. But then again, neither is RHOOC and yet here we are.

Omigawd! They stole my idea of being the new Golden Girls! I posted this in Lauri's thread a week ago:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2775338;
    My poor ears. A clip of Jo screeching into a microphone with the voice enhancer working overtime in the background.
    Jo's voice sucked! I think she is in for a bigtime let-down as far as her "singing" career is concerned...she has some fame now because of her "Housewives" role but it ain't gonna last!!

And Vicki....man she has ZERO awareness about her control-freak issues. She desperately needs some therapy!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2775370;
    I really hope there is no Jo show. It's just not necessary to life. But then again, neither is RHOOC and yet here we are.

Omigawd! They stole my idea of being the new Golden Girls! I posted this in Lauri's thread a week ago:

They have totally been trolling the boards. There seemed to be lots of references that people made said tonight. Yay Fort!