Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by falconeddie;2776835;
    Jo - is probably a cocktail waitress or bartender & plays in modest dives around LA. Who is paying the bill on her album being produced? Her music has been publically sneered at what person or comapny would invest?

Quinn- finally covered up the Grand Canyon ass-crack of boobage.

Lauri - she lies. Its obvious to the eyes that she had cheek and chin inplants. Can you imagine how she looks w/ out all that makeup on?

Tamara- that hair looks like a wig (color & cut does not suit her), she needs to get her arse to Nathanial Hawkins maybe he can work a miracle so she looks nice and less stripperella.

Vicki- checking on your college age kids at 3am (bed check) is very Hitleresque. Get on Zoloft already, it makes you NOT CARE so much to the point that you're obessessing over your adult kids.

Jenna- tell it like it is sista.

Fabulous comments!!!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2775684;
    Bravo is kind of dumb. They should've had Jo's one hour "save my career" show on after tonight's RHOOC question show. If they wait too long, no one will care....which we don't now, but we will care even less if they wait longer to air it.
    I think BRAVO waited too long already regarding Jo's pilot. (Just like her album release date keeps getting pushed back). Wow, her new CD must be a TOTAL piece of crap. Jo's window of opportunity passed already. Too late. No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2775651;
    Quinn: "I like a man to be a man."

Yet she picked Billy????????
    Billy likes a man to be a man too

I want to share my fabulous jurlique neck serum with them all... but especially with Tammy. And Tamara looked like an old, hick bar chick. My god the regular players seemed to have aged 5-10 years in just one season. When we get to a certain age do we all age faster than we used to? Do our human years turn into dog years or are the ladies just injecting too many foreign substances in their faces. Yeck! But I am happy for Jeana, she seems so much happier than she did on last season's chit chat.

Quote Originally Posted by miadora;2777048;
    I want to share my fabulous jurlique neck serum with them all... but especially with Tammy. And Tamara looked like an old, hick bar chick. My god the regular players seemed to have aged 5-10 years in just one season. When we get to a certain age do we all age faster than we used to? Do our human years turn into dog years or are the ladies just injecting too many foreign substances in their faces. Yeck! But I am happy for Jeana, she seems so much happier than she did on last season's chit chat.
    You're on to something. They haven't any idea what they are putting into themselves, they go to unethical doctors (i.e. the walk-up Botox place in the strip mall), they drink way too much, tan, and then go out in the sun without protection. They are also not healthy in the true sense. When women, especially, reach a certain age, they naturally gain weight to fill in some of the lines. I think most of them are starving themselves of real nutrients.
    As for Jeana, she looked like she was retaining lots of fluids. Could be she's on some major meds.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

They all did age terribly. Lauri looked so different now compared to flashbacks to S1.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;2776206;
    I think these women (aside from maybe Jeana's relationships with both Vicki and Tammy) are friends on a very superficial level only. They probably don't discuss anything deeper than botox and boobs.

You are spot on with this observation.

I think Bravo paid for Laurie's wedding. I wonder if she borrowed that jewelry just for the day. Would Bravo cover that too?

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2777585;
    I think Bravo paid for Laurie's wedding. I wonder if she borrowed that jewelry just for the day. Would Bravo cover that too?
    I am sure it was borrowed. The jeweler got exposure. Laurie got some bling. The jewels probably were returned a few days later....by limo, of course!

A lot of actresses "borrow" jewelry to wear at all those award shows. Same thing happened here.

Of course, it was made to appear that George bought them for Laurie. Much like Tamra saying that Simon and his business partner were buying that yacht she had her 40th bday party on.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2777723;
    I am sure it was borrowed. The jeweler got exposure. Laurie got some bling. The jewels probably were returned a few days later....by limo, of course!

A lot of actresses "borrow" jewelry to wear at all those award shows. Same thing happened here.

Of course, it was made to appear that George bought them for Laurie. Much like Tamra saying that Simon and his business partner were buying that yacht she had her 40th bday party on.

I agree. I'm not sure I'd call the boat they were on a yacht either, but then again I could be wrong about that and I am sure there are many people who would. (I've been on bigger boats and were all called boats). It was probably a cooporate "yacht", in any case a really nice venue for a party. Simon's bragging about his money made me gag. He is disgusting. He brags about having sex with Tamra too. If my husband did that I'd throw him overboard. Never mind a fancy watch! Give some respect.