Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

After seeing the clip of jo's pilot, it is like they have taken Lauren and her boring dates and Heidi trying to sing, aged them 10 years and and came up with Jo. STUPID!

I just noticed something watching the rerun: when Lauri first brought up her gay brother, Jeana turned and whispered, "You had a gay brother??" Apparently this is something she didn't discuss with (some of her) friends, either.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2776165;
    I just noticed something watching the rerun: when Lauri first brought up her gay brother, Jeana turned and whispered, "You had a gay brother??" Apparently this is something she didn't discuss with (some of her) friends, either.
    I think these women (aside from maybe Jeana's relationships with both Vicki and Tammy) are friends on a very superficial level only. They probably don't discuss anything deeper than botox and boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2775589;
    They need a female interviewer. Someone like Kathy Griffin or Chelsea. Andy missed his golden opportunity by not having the girls stand up and give each other a farewell boobie-kiss.
    YOU are all mean and jealous.

Kathy Griffin........oh what a show that would be!
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2775632;
    Vicki: "Christians drink."

that one made me laugh to.

I am in the minority here as I thought Tamra's new haircut looked good.
    And I still like Jeanna.

She seems real.

New York will be interesting. I'll miss these ladies. I've come to love them so.......

Jeana is still my favorite...and I am really going to miss these ladies! How long will we have to wait for word on Season 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2775668;
    If you close your eyes or take out your contacts at least, Lauri kinda looks human. Sort of.

your just jealous too Toad

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Andy Cohen didn't find out anything. He is no Baabaa WaaWaa. He asked if there would be a season 4, but we didn't get an answer. He needs to have them answer his questions instead of talk around the answers.

Andy needs to ask how much they make per episode. Enquiring minds want to know. I am assuming that next year they will make $40,000 (for season 4).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2776594;
    Andy Cohen didn't find out anything. He is no Baabaa WaaWaa. He asked if there would be a season 4, but we didn't get an answer. He needs to have them answer his questions instead of talk around the answers.

Andy needs to ask how much they make per episode. Enquiring minds want to know. I am assuming that next year they will make $40,000 (for season 4).
    I think Lair answered about S4. Bravo will foot the bill for G & L's honeymoon!! You SO know that she is pressing for that to happen. It is the one way for her to keep Chins interested.

FORT Newbie

Jo - is probably a cocktail waitress or bartender & plays in modest dives around LA. Who is paying the bill on her album being produced? Her music has been publically sneered at what person or comapny would invest?

Quinn- finally covered up the Grand Canyon ass-crack of boobage.

Lauri - she lies. Its obvious to the eyes that she had cheek and chin inplants. Can you imagine how she looks w/ out all that makeup on?

Tamara- that hair looks like a wig (color & cut does not suit her), she needs to get her arse to Nathanial Hawkins maybe he can work a miracle so she looks nice and less stripperella.

Vicki- checking on your college age kids at 3am (bed check) is very Hitleresque. Get on Zoloft already, it makes you NOT CARE so much to the point that you're obessessing over your adult kids.

Jenna- tell it like it is sista.