Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Season 4: Who deserves to come back?

Season 4: Who deserves to come back?

I'm going to pick the mother of the year, Lauri. She's one of the few housewives that is A, well housewife.
    Ribbitt

FORT Newbie

Re: Season 4: Who deserves to come back?

Is there even GOING to be Season 4? I think this show has run its' course

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I don't think they will decide if there's going to be a season 4 until they see how the NY housewives do. I think the OCwives have run out of plots. They lead a boring life and have to make up things for the camera now.

FORT Regular

I saw the preview of the NY wives and it was like a major culture shock. What? No camouflage snug fitting tees from La Diva? Tight jeans with Jimmy Choo spike heels and large pendant jewelry to emphasize their designer cleavage? Sheesh. I bet the NY ladies don't even know what a slippery nipple is or how to drink manjuice out of a jug. This could be so boring the producers will have no choice but to bring the OC ladies back. If so, then I vote for Tammy K. to be booted off and replaced with a 30's something wife who can give Tamra a run as the hottest wife in OC.
    Last edited by Desert Rose; 01-26-2008 at 04:33 PM.

No more Quinn. Dear God, please, no Quinn. Her kind of desperation isn't entertaining to watch. It's just plain sad.

I would be very interested to see how the bad real estate market has affected Vicki and Jeana. And if Donn dumps Vicki for Jeana. That would be cool.

I don't care for Tamra, she's too obvious. It's like they cast her to be a certain kind of housewife that was missing from the mix. Something doesn't add up there.

As for Lauri, well, most people would want to watch her fairytale life slowly unravel around her, for whatever reason. I can't say I'm not one of them at times, but I try to rein in evil impulses like that. This is probably the wrong show for me.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Regular

I would be happy for all of them to return except for Quinn. For me, I just didn't feel a chemistry when watching her.

I want to know how Lauri and Prince Charming are doing now that they are living in wedded bliss, how Jeana is doing with her work and impending divorce, how workaholic Vicki is doing with her insurance business and trying to control everything, how Tamra is dealing with being 40 and having Ryan out of her house, and how Tammy is doing.

I am hopeful for a season 4 - come on Bravo!

Who do you think should get kicked off

There is no voting threads? Who do you vote to get kicked off next season?

Laurie
    Jeana
    Quinn
    Tarama
    Tammy
    Vickie

I vote for Laurie

Bravo should have voting like on the modeling show. I bet the lines would be jammed all over the country.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2770814;
    I don't care for Tamra, she's too obvious. It's like they cast her to be a certain kind of housewife that was missing from the mix. Something doesn't add up there.
    Every year they could keep putting smaller implants in the Hottest Housewife untill they are back to original size. That's gotta be another 8 seasons at least!
    Ribbitt

Let them all come back for the following reasons:

Laurie - I would like to see how her perfect life continues. How will Sophia finally disappoint her??? How long until Ashley gets Josh kicked out for "not following the rules", etc.

Jeana - dating and the real estate wars, we must find out how these things are progressing. Will Shane finally become a baseball coach and give up his dreams of professional baseball?? Will someone please whop Colton upside the head and get him back on track??? Will Kara meet someone and get married in a duplicate of Laurie's dress?

Vickie - is she separated? Will Breana and Colby ever marry, will Michael ever learn how to staple insurance documents??

Tammy - how is her relationship with her yacht owner going? OC angels, did anyone ever "step up" to show leadership. Will we ever see Duff/son again?

Tamra - real estate wars. That's all.

Quinn - please stop being so desperate. I had high hopes that a 'real' person would show up and whip some of these others into shape. Sadly, we were disappointed.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast