Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Season 4: Who deserves to come back?

Re: Season 4: Who deserves to come back?

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2778454;
    Sooooo ... Jeana had a crazed fan join the show which meant that Vicki had to provide one to keep up. Hence, Tammy 3.

I'd like to see everyone, but I'd like Quinn to be not so desperate, Laurie to be not so rose-colored glasses, Vickie to be not so loud or under the influence, Tamra to figure out she's NOT "the hottest housewife", and Jeanna to date.
    And did anyone notice that "Tammy 3" (Vicki's assistant) had a way of speaking that sounded like her teeth were going to fall out??!!!

And you left out showing Vicki NOT being so ridiculously and obviously jealous of everybody!! I've seen jealousy in people before many times but man she takes the cake!! And the jealous people I knew didn't have 1/10th of the possessions and money that Vicki has!!

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2772820;
    Keep all the train wrecks for S4 but dump Tammy (too normal) & Quinn (too boring). Bring Jo back - on a part-time basis while she's living in L.A. Jo can not carry her own 1 hour pilot (IMHO) because there won't be enough viewer interest.
    I'm history if Jo comes back!!!!! Yuck!!!!!!

FORT Newbie

I would love it if Tamra didn't come back but if Jo comes back it will ruin the whole season for me

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345