Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Season 4: Who deserves to come back?

Re: Season 4: Who deserves to come back?

Don't forget: she'd be hitting whoever is next to her and forcing the car into third!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fanatic

But who is Louise and who is Thelma?
    It is more like Louise and Louise.
    Those two (Vicky and Jeana) bring the concept of frenemies to a new level.
    I felt bad for Pigletta. Jeana is so aggressive and bullyish. She needs to relax and stop being such a Queen Bee.
    For all her faults, Icky seems at the reunion, to be truly touched by the FrankieGate. She is right and Jeana should admit that she made a mistake.
    Putting Frankie's interests before her client?
    Wrong on a professional level but even worst she betrayed her Friend Vicky's trust.
    Vicky is either a very forgiving woman or just desparate. I would have fired Jeana's real quick. She did not act professionaly at all.

I have to agree about Frankiegate. When I heard that he was a fan of the show that wrote Jeana, and not someone she'd known for years, I had to raise an eyebrow (especially since none of them can). How desperate a move was that? Obviously he was looking for a place to crash for a few months. I give him points for creativity, but not much else.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2777364;
    I have to agree about Frankiegate. When I heard that he was a fan of the show that wrote Jeana, and not someone she'd known for years, I had to raise an eyebrow (especially since none of them can). How desperate a move was that? Obviously he was looking for a place to crash for a few months. I give him points for creativity, but not much else.
    I hope there is NOT a season 4. These prunes are all dried up.

However, if there is, both Vicki and Jeanna have opened the door for all the other crazy fans offering their remedial services to these women that can't wipe their own behinds. I say, every housewife should have their own FREAK to exploit! I'd watch THAT!

Sooooo ... Jeana had a crazed fan join the show which meant that Vicki had to provide one to keep up. Hence, Tammy 3.

I'd like to see everyone, but I'd like Quinn to be not so desperate, Laurie to be not so rose-colored glasses, Vickie to be not so loud or under the influence, Tamra to figure out she's NOT "the hottest housewife", and Jeanna to date.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I think it deserves mentioning again, Lauri is the only one that can be called A true Housewife.

How to Be a Good Housewife - wikiHow

"A housewife is a woman who enters into a mutual agreement with her husband that outlines their division of labor. The husband works and earns income while the wife remains at home looking after the home and, if applicable, the kids. Many couples decide on this arrangement because they prefer it over other arrangements.

There's more to being a housewife than just picking up dirty socks and underwear. It's about creating a home environment that any man would love to return to, and if you take care of yourself as well? That's more than just bonus, it's the way to make a relationship work".

To all you strong Women out there, don't chop my head off, I'm just defining the "word" Housewife.

Yep, I'll vote Lauri and all of her 7 (more or less) kids back to the circus.
    Ribbitt

FORT Regular

Personally, I have serious doubts there will be a Season 4 especially after watching the reunion show again.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2778544;
    Personally, I have serious doubts there will be a Season 4 especially after watching the reunion show again.
    And Bravo SO KNOWS that Chins will hit them up to pay for the "Honeymoon".

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2778544;
    Yowser, I hear ya. But I said that after season one's reunion, and again after season two's...These women have no concept whatsoever of reality. Each week, month, season, they dig themselves into an even deeper hole and as they look around at the muck and the mire, their best thinking tells them: "I know! I'll go back on camera and this time, I'll show them...!" and the wittle gerbil spins and spins.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

And Bravo SO KNOWS that Chins will hit them up to pay for the "Honeymoon".
    If Bravo chooses to continue, they don't "pay" for anything. It's all cross-promotion.
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

Re: Who do you think should get kicked off

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCat;2771055;
    There is no voting threads? Who do you vote to get kicked off next season?

Laurie
    Jeana
    Quinn
    Tarama
    Tammy
    Vickie

I vote for Laurie
    Quinn! Although my second choice would be Tamra because she is just the most annoying person....she behaves like a child......

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast