Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Season 4: Who deserves to come back?

Re: Season 4: Who deserves to come back?

I'm most interested in seeing how Jeana does with her divorce and how nasty her ex might get in the split of money.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2771853;
    I'm most interested in seeing how Jeana does with her divorce and how nasty her ex might get in the split of money.
    That fight could go on for quite a while. I get the impression that his parents are involved in his life because of the baseball. I predict that they'll make sure he gets his share and beyond.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

In all honesty, I would love to see Lauri come back (to see how well she is doing while taking her blind eye to certain behaviors)
    Jeana
    Vicki (just to watch her go through therapy - hey, if Josh and Lauri can do it on screen, so can screaming Vicki.
    and ALL the kids to see what messes their parents are getting them out of or making lame excuses for.

I wonder if Jeana and Vickie are still good friends after their issues in the real estate situation.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I wonder how they feel about each other after the episode airs. Tamra trash-talking Quinn mostly all the time, Vicki vs Jeana, everyone talking about being around Vickie, etc.

I guess I want to see reactions from everyone about how they were perceived by their 'castmates'. Btw, isn't that what a reunion show is supposed to be about, reactions and things? Instead,according to the preview, we're treated to the cotton candy questions raised by viewers from the first episodes ... "Quinn, are they real??" Please. Who really cares, we just want them covered up!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

Jeana, Vicki, and Tammy. I don't think Tammy is very interesting but I have a soft spot for Megan and Lindsey (yeah, yeah I know) and I want to know how they're doing.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sofacushion;2771950;
    Jeana, Vicki, and Tammy. I don't think Tammy is very interesting but I have a soft spot for Megan and Lindsey (yeah, yeah I know) and I want to know how they're doing.

I like Tammy K too. I always thought that Megan's rough attitude and acting out was due to her father's sudden death... I would like to see if she is working thru it still as grieving can take years, and to me, it's an on going process and a hard part of life to deal with, especially at such a young age.

A whole new group is needed if there is going to be another season. Let's all think about television and the "reality" of TV. The plot lines must continue and these are all getting stale. There is no pregnancy unless the public wants to see a surrogate or the ups and downs of of IVF. Divorce is imminent. New marriage is sure to happen. More botox and bad plastic surgery is going to happen. Bad kid romance along with more bad kid romance. Bad adult romance and divorce. Need I say more????
    Last edited by New Mommy; 01-28-2008 at 12:29 AM.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Keep all the train wrecks for S4 but dump Tammy (too normal) & Quinn (too boring). Bring Jo back - on a part-time basis while she's living in L.A. Jo can not carry her own 1 hour pilot (IMHO) because there won't be enough viewer interest.

FORT Fan

Go back to five housewives.

Jeana and Vicki are an irreplaceable part of the show.

Tamra is entertaining. Tammy doesn't have much of a plot of her own, but she makes a great supporting housewife for the others to interact with and I kind of want to see what's up with Lindsey and Megan. Same with Lauri, she seems to have moved on, but I would like to keep up with the Brady Bunch.

Dump Quinn, she gives Christians and women everywhere a bad name in my opinion. She doesn't fit in with the group geographically or in personality.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast