Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RHOOC 1/22 Recap: Once, Twice, Three Times A He-Lady!

Re: RHOOC 1/22 Recap: Once, Twice, Three Times A He-Lady!

Good Evening folks.... I have been looking through the messages, and I just joined because every one of the posts make me LOL, almost to the point of peeing my pants, tears running down my face, you are all so hysterical!!
    anyways... I hope there is going to be a Season 4 for RHOOC. I feel like I am addicted to it, and I actually make sure I am home by 10pm on Tuesdays. I really should get a life, but why when theirs are much more interesting!!?? Just watching those ladies make me want to run out and get my nails done
    ( I do anyway), go tanning(do that, too!), get my teeth whitened (crest whitestrips are my best friend!) and buy cheap, tacky jewelry (oops, hello.. Claires, HSN!!) I could be a RHOOC, but, in the REAL world I am a (RHOSO!) Real Housewife (Of Springfield, Ohio!!) Literally using the term Housewife, I am in fact, married, I have a full time job, my daughters are 16 and 21 and have jobs,secure in the knowledge that they were not born into wealth, thereby they have reasons to work (cars, cell phones, nails, tanning! etc.) And having said all that, I am really going to miss the OC ladies!
    Lauri's wedding was beautiful and a "romantic fairytale" like she wanted. Bet says it was about $500,000 plus what Bravo put in free for ratings!
    Vicky needs to go to therapy for the control issues, or she is going to drive everyone away from her because she is so annoying!
    Jeana needs to know that people will like her FOR HER, not for Matt and what he had! She does have so hidden anger issues for the "future ex daughter-in-law" remark. getting a divorce can be a blessing and Jeana is too nice of a person to spend the rest of her life in a hateful relationship. Maybe she can get "PAIN AND SUFFERING" cause he was a PAIN and she was SUFFERING!!
    Tamra..she tries too hard, and needs to give it a rest. "OH MY GOD, IT WAS $40,000 !!" BFD! She makes that in commission on 1 house! Probably just the garage! Throwing herself at clients is not impressive, and could lead to a reputation that she cannot outrun! OH, she just had a birthday... was it 40?? man, I almost forgot! Thank Goodness for DVR!!
    Quinn, she is trying to find a man to fix the hole in her heart, that was put there by years of not being happy in her heart, always wanting or needing approval of a man, any man that shows her attention, be it the young one, Jared, or Billy, who I think was just in it for face time on TV. He is not now or will he be anytime soon, ready for marriage, he is too self centered.
    OK... that all for now, I hope the best for the OC ladies, thank you for making my life seem normal!

Quote Originally Posted by rhonda711;2771456;
    Good Evening folks.... I have been looking through the messages, and I just joined because every one of the posts make me LOL, almost to the point of peeing my pants, tears running down my face, you are all so hysterical!!
    anyways... I hope there is going to be a Season 4 for RHOOC. I feel like I am addicted to it, and I actually make sure I am home by 10pm on Tuesdays. I really should get a life, but why when theirs are much more interesting!!?? Just watching those ladies make me want to run out and get my nails done
    ( I do anyway), go tanning(do that, too!), get my teeth whitened (crest whitestrips are my best friend!) and buy cheap, tacky jewelry (oops, hello.. Claires, HSN!!) I could be a RHOOC, but, in the REAL world I am a (RHOSO!) Real Housewife (Of Springfield, Ohio!!) Literally using the term Housewife, I am in fact, married, I have a full time job, my daughters are 16 and 21 and have jobs,secure in the knowledge that they were not born into wealth, thereby they have reasons to work (cars, cell phones, nails, tanning! etc.) And having said all that, I am really going to miss the OC ladies!
    Lauri's wedding was beautiful and a "romantic fairytale" like she wanted. Bet says it was about $500,000 plus what Bravo put in free for ratings!
    Vicky needs to go to therapy for the control issues, or she is going to drive everyone away from her because she is so annoying!
    Jeana needs to know that people will like her FOR HER, not for Matt and what he had! She does have so hidden anger issues for the "future ex daughter-in-law" remark. getting a divorce can be a blessing and Jeana is too nice of a person to spend the rest of her life in a hateful relationship. Maybe she can get "PAIN AND SUFFERING" cause he was a PAIN and she was SUFFERING!!
    Tamra..she tries too hard, and needs to give it a rest. "OH MY GOD, IT WAS $40,000 !!" BFD! She makes that in commission on 1 house! Probably just the garage! Throwing herself at clients is not impressive, and could lead to a reputation that she cannot outrun! OH, she just had a birthday... was it 40?? man, I almost forgot! Thank Goodness for DVR!!
    Quinn, she is trying to find a man to fix the hole in her heart, that was put there by years of not being happy in her heart, always wanting or needing approval of a man, any man that shows her attention, be it the young one, Jared, or Billy, who I think was just in it for face time on TV. He is not now or will he be anytime soon, ready for marriage, he is too self centered.
    OK... that all for now, I hope the best for the OC ladies, thank you for making my life seem normal!
    rhonda711! Our parents told us it's impolite to stare but at the TV? It's OK.
    Yardgnome's recap totally makes it worth watching.
    Ribbitt

They say their vows, they kiss, and I gauge my eyes out.

GREAT recap!!

I finally watched the episode from the beginning to the end. It felt like 2 hours.

Too many funny things to quote in all of the recap. Good Job ! Better than that awful, painful last show.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Yardgnome - Just to let you know...I almost fell out of my chair at work the other day reading this because I was laughing so hard. I just know I am going to get in trouble one of these days....but it's worth it!
    Last edited by girlygrl; 02-01-2008 at 05:07 PM. Reason: forgot a word

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12