Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 1/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2767632;
    Did anyone else notice that during the Josh segment with the actress portraying a counselor that it looked like Lauri referred to notes when she espoused that Josh needs to accept his "wrong-doings", be honest and STOP lying.

Interesting comment from actress/counselor though...."People ARE who they ARE based on history"....So what does that make Lauri and George? Have they accepted their "wrong-doings" (whatever they may be?)

All I have to say is that Josh better have gotten some good cash for doing this show!
    Stacy Kaiser is a real Therapist and licensed. She does have lots of tv appearances but she is legit

Re: RHOOC 1/22 Recap: Once, Twice, Three Times A He-Lady!

Did anyone notice that when Quinn was dressing up as roxie, they showed a close up of her red lipstick and some dress but when she went downstairs she had pink lipgloss on and a different outfit? I thought that was strange.

FORT Regular

Stacy Kaiser is a real Therapist and licensed. She does have lots of tv appearances but she is legit
    She may be licensed, but she's still in it for entertainment purposes, IMO. Which cheapens the profession.

I was really surprised by Josh in that episode. He seemed to have a lot more insight to the situation than Laurie or the therapist. He basically said that he went down his own road and had the freedom to do it because his mother was all caught up in her own emotional turmoil. Maybe if she was not so self absorbed, and she spent some time checking who his friends were and what he was doing, and maybe even spending time with him, he would have not wound up using drugs. I love it when parents turn to their kids and tell them to make them proud. What about making your kids proud to have YOU as a MOTHER?? Laurie is an embarassing failure as a parent. Laurie should try to be a MOTHER her son can be proud of instead of demanding that of him.

Lauri was too busy with LURE-A-LIE taking pics of each other to try to get into the Playboy Mansion. She was trying to make him proud that his mother is a ho-bag! Geez....did he want something GOOD, RIGHT and WHOLESOME? Sorry kid.....like they say, you can't CHOOSE your parents!

mom2 your avvy always makes me laugh.

Too funny.

I still haven't seen the episode.

They usually do so many repeats I figured I'd catch it later.

I will watch N.Y.

I don't know that I could detest anyone like I do Lauri.

My final thoughts on what I've seen up to this point.

Lauri = phony b----
    Vicki = lost and I should feel bad for her but, I don't.
    Ashley = Hope she does well. I think she is looking to George and Lauri for $ tho. Beautiful looking girl.
    Josh = sad. I hope he gets help and does well.
    Brianna = I don't know
    Quinn = a 40 something acting like a 15 yr. old. Needs a boob job or cover up.
    Tamra = <insert puke sign here>
    Ryan = can you say incest? eww puke sign again.
    who else....
    Simon = DAD and a big creep.
    Donn= love him!! hope he gets away from Vicki.
    Tammy = I like her. Glad she is still with her bf.
    Jeanna = I like her a lot. Screwed up but, who isn't in one way or another? She tries. I have one thing for her that I don't for the rest of the howeaves.
    Respect. And empathy.
    George - I thought he looked good at the wedding. Didn't see all of it but, he looked alright. Not sure why everyone thinks he's ugly.

Jeanna's kids = Colon ===serial killer to be.
    Kara - I like her. I thought her acting was pretty good.

Just my 3 cents

OH Mackensie whatever her name is
    does she attend school? She can't speak proper English. No mind of her own...

Where's the rest of the Brady Bunch?

Did i say I HATE Lauri?

I don't hate too much but, she is despicable.

they should have gone to a city hall. What a joke. The little I saw I just don't believe in making a mockery of marriage.

3 times at 48?

She's gross.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2768339;
    Did anyone notice that when Quinn was dressing up as roxie, they showed a close up of her red lipstick and some dress but when she went downstairs she had pink lipgloss on and a different outfit? I thought that was strange.
    You know what?? You're right! They kept showing that dress, I wonder what that was about besides just shoddy Bravo editing?

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2768532;
    You know what?? You're right! They kept showing that dress, I wonder what that was about besides just shoddy Bravo editing?
    That whole tragic scene was probably a production idea. It fell flat and looked bizarre.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

The producers probably told Billy to go downstairs and do some gambling because they've got a surprise for him. Then the dress Quinn was probably going to wear (gold thingy) wasn't hookery (is that a word??) enough and she was given a slutier version. Billy obviously seemed speechless. And I don't think it was from the dress.
    I wonder whom broke-up with whom? She with him because of a conflict of religious difference (and the fact he came off as a total d**k), or he with her because she's totally a sex-craved, multi-personalitied, cleavage crack vixen?
    Thoughts??

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2768542;
    The producers probably told Billy to go downstairs and do some gambling because they've got a surprise for him. Then the dress Quinn was probably going to wear (gold thingy) wasn't hookery (is that a word??) enough and she was given a slutier version. Billy obviously seemed speechless. And I don't think it was from the dress.
    I wonder whom broke-up with whom? She with him because of a conflict of religious difference (and the fact he came off as a total d**k), or he with her because she's totally a sex-craved, multi-personalitied, cleavage crack vixen?
    Thoughts??
    I think he got tired of the whole tv thing. I think that is why he dated Quinn and the fun wore off. Who knows if they ever even had any fun. The whole thing could have been a big sham just to have a new character with a different story line.