Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 1/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Did anyone else notice that during the Josh segment with the actress portraying a counselor that it looked like Lauri referred to notes when she espoused that Josh needs to accept his "wrong-doings", be honest and STOP lying.

Interesting comment from actress/counselor though...."People ARE who they ARE based on history"....So what does that make Lauri and George? Have they accepted their "wrong-doings" (whatever they may be?)

All I have to say is that Josh better have gotten some good cash for doing this show!

FORT Regular

I did notice that Lauri appeared to be relying on "notes" to articulate her thoughts and feelings about Josh. If so, then I guess she forgot to consider how irresponsible Ashley was when she let the cat poop all over the townhouse, had her car repossessed, and committed various other transgressions we, the viewers, watched on a near weekly basis.

Oh well. Being the child of one of these over-achieving, self-absorbed, boob kissing, martini guzzling, dirty-dancing, botox junkie mothers does have it's rewards. Maybe the producer will shop a series developed around Josh like he reportedly is/was doing for Kara Keough (OC Starlet)?

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

DesertRose wrote: Maybe the producer will shop a series developed around Josh like he reportedly is/was doing for Kara Keough (OC Starlet)?

Kara Keough is about as interesting as the North Dakota News. She isn't all that special if you ask me.

FORT Regular

LOLS ISTF - I totally agree. Personally, I thought Kara's acting ability left a lot to be desired. About as bad as Jo's singing.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2767664;
    I did notice that Lauri appeared to be relying on "notes" to articulate her thoughts and feelings about Josh. If so, then I guess she forgot to consider how irresponsible Ashley was when she let the cat poop all over the townhouse, had her car repossessed, and committed various other transgressions we, the viewers, watched on a near weekly basis.

Oh well. Being the child of one of these over-achieving, self-absorbed, boob kissing, martini guzzling, dirty-dancing, botox junkie mothers does have it's rewards. Maybe the producer will shop a series developed around Josh like he reportedly is/was doing for Kara Keough (OC Starlet)?
    A series developed around Kara Keough?

The Therapist, Stacy Kaiser isn't she the therapist that used to be on Celebrity Fit club?

FORT Newbie

On a non-snarky note, I thought Megan looked really good at Jeana's barbecue. Without all the makeup & in something other then all black she is a pretty girl. And who was that guy with her- was that Ryan? Or was that one of the guys from 'the boat'?

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2767711;
    A series developed around Kara Keough?
    Jo and Kara should co-star. . . . .
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2767667;
    [B]

Kara Keough is about as interesting as the North Dakota News. She isn't all that special if you ask me.
    HEY Just this last Saturday at 2PM it was -8F feels like -33F in Bottineau, ND. If THAT is not news then WHAT is?
    And let's not forget "Why not Minot!" Josh Duhamels' hometown!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2767736;
    The Therapist, Stacy Kaiser isn't she the therapist that used to be on Celebrity Fit club?
    Yes it is & Stacy is a guest therapist on a lot of the daytime talk shows.